Get tan or stay pale?

If tan, from the sun/bed or spray/lotion?

• Tan
  • Pale

Most Helpful Guy

• Spray/lotion tans make people look odd and unnatural from what I've seen. I remember girls doing that before prom back in high school and it was kinda weird. I heard also that tanning beds and such are bad for you too.

If you decide to tan, I'd go natural.

However, I personally don't think you need it. You aren't ghostly white and your skin tone works for you :) (I chose B)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're naturally pale, you probably actually look better pale than tan. I know I do! Plus, tanning beds are bad for you and spray tans look ridiculous.

What Guys Said 17

• Well I'll probably be outside quite a bit as I have things to do, places to be etc, but I'll probably tan naturally it only takes a day for me to tan and then I have like bronze skin, pretty much lol.

As for whether or not you should tan naturally or otherwise I would choose naturally in the sun, it gives you the most natural look, spray tanning and stuff it's uh pretty obvious.

• I like you fair, the way you are.

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ac38160ae5.jpg

Tanning (natural or not) is incredibly harmful to your skin over a long period of time. By the time you're in your thirties or forties, you will look much, much older.

• spray tans are super obvious and look ridiculous, very unattractive.

pale people should only tan lightly in a booth or it will look fake. plus it's harder on your skin and ages you prematurely. spending a lot of time at the beach does more than just darken your skin, you can't get that at a booth.

• I've always preferred pale, which is why I don't tan.

• i love pale girls :p

• Better being a natural pale colour than giving it the full Essex.

If you must tan, go on holiday.

• Haha, I agree. The Essex look is taking it too far. xD

• If you do tan do it naturally

• normally skin tones colors shouldn't be played with, pale is nice so it tan, just own what you got

• I prefer pale and tanning is bad for your health.

• I would just stay the way you are. If it is summer time then maybe a tiny bit of color is good and tan-lines are always sexy!

• Both. You're looking beautiful as you're. Be the way you're.

• tanning lotions just make u look weird dont do that...

so i dont think you are very pale... and if you wanna get more tanned choose the sun, and use sunscreen!

• Don't get tan. You look good with your skin tone as it is.

• Hmm, you're probably right. I think I'll just leave it how it is. :)

• Good choice! You'll be better off in the long run!

• Sun is the best, lotion works too

• I think your collection looks good already, but a summer tan is fun to have...

• Pale is sexier.

What Girls Said 8

• Tanning in the beds is a bad idea. So horrible for you. Do a spray tan they have good ones out there just make sure you look up how to take care of it and tips before you go in like exfoliating and what not. :)

• I don't like cancer so I'll stay pale.

• Paleeeeeee
    No sun burns and no spray tan streaks

• i always prefer darker (can't say tan because i'm black) by sunbathing, i've always liked the contrast between white bikinis and dark skin.

• Yeah, I've heard the same about pale skin with dark clothes for the contrast it creates. Thank you for your opinion. :)

• lol yeah, colors always pop on both extremes haha.

• Stay pale. I actually like fair skinned guys. Also it is better to stay natural than to damage your skin in the sun or risk becoming as orange as Donald Trump.

• Or you could just like your skin tone the way it is?

• U look fine just the way u r m'dear 😊

• Whatever you decide to do, DO NOT use a sun bed!!! A tan may be a good look but skin cancer is not!

Oh but its only 2 minutes on the sun bed... Thats 2 minutes too long! Please please please never use a sun bed! Ever!