18+... Rate my booty / waist / hips, do you like them?

My friends like my figure but I think it's a tad bit too much but I can't seem to change it... is it even necessary to change my body or should I stay like this?18+....Rate my booty / waist / hips, do you like them?

• 1-2 ewww
  • 3-4
  • 5-6 average
  • 7-8
  • 9-10 body goals

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you care about what other people think about your body? You should appreciate who you are inside and out regardless of anyone elses opinion because who you are to yourself is the only real thing that matters and you can and should find someone in life that appreciates you for you and not change who you are on others opinions. We as people worry so much about what is trivial and useless that we forget that even though looking to the world can be helpful at times looking inside is the only true path to self love and in the end to a happy life. Just an old souls opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 55

• i think you should do whatever the fuck makes you happy.

• It looks fine. I don't know why women over worry about this. Men are more easily attracted to the female body than women seem to be able to comprehend. Women another woman sees as average, is still likely to be hot to most guys.

• What do you think is too much? Stop listening to that evil inner voice. You look amazing. I'm a bubble butt man so I'm in heaven.

• you have a great body

• I like me dat booty. You know what they say: "If I can't spank you, no thank you!" XD

• You have a great figure. Don't listen to anybody who says you don't.

• You look good! I can't see your stomach enough with those pics/angles tho

• I don't like them.. I love them ❤👍

• Is okay... like a bit trimmer.

• Guuurl don't you be messing with that fine booty... the hell's wrong witchu. It's fine don't change nothing. :P 100% Sexy.

• Awesome! 😊

• would bang

• Yes. Nice arse.

• almost there

• 9-10;), awesome body

• Looks damn sexy to me. Curves in all the right places

• Can I ask you what you don't like about your body?

• Before I vote... can you take a picture without your arms above your head. With your arms up, boobs always look amazingly perky.

• Awesome. Can I just get more? Perfectly awesome and attractive and perfect. You'll gonna shake their bed pretty well.

• No you look fine :)

• FUCK, so much i wanna do to that ass ;)

• Yeah I mean, slim figure but nice round ass. Nothing to worry about apart from boys drooling over those pictures on here

• long hair is a plus

• Looking good, WOW!!!

• You look good, if you tone up a little you'll look amazing.

• I would fuck you. Not trying to sound like a creep, it's just that you look pretty good, and I generally have high standards

• Even if there's something about you your don't like, you're a 10. Always believe you're a ten. Cuz you are.

• i really like your backview :)

• Wow I want you to squat on my face ;P

• God! Don't you dare change your body. You're damn sexy

• More from Guys
    25

What Girls Said 5

• I dont think you should care, because that one special person will, but I think you have a amazing bottom. And the rest of you is very attractive and curvy ;)

• I work out to look more like you.

• Damnn I don't even need porn anymore, these gag girls are sure to do the job

• It's very obvious you're sucking in your stomach, otherwise it looks great. Curvy without being fat.

• I'm not sucking my stomach in, I'm holding my arms above my head 😂

• You have nothing to worry about, look curvy in the right places so you should be happy with yourself, yes your boobs could prob be a cup of 2 bigger to be more in proportion with your butt, but you should be happy, most girls would die for your figure! Myself included!