How do I look / rate me?

How do I look / rate me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suggest buying another style of pants. A different color and actual pants (can't see if they are or not).

• Thank you, lol, they are pants I do need to get some new pants. I have been losing weight for like 7 or 8 months now (down from 310lbs!) so all of my pants are really really baggy lol to the point where I can take them over at the end of the day with my belt tighten all the way and buttoned, zipped. It's time for some new ones for sure!

• That's great! That sure takes hard work. About the pants, just avoid buying anything that would make you look like Alan Harper, lol.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• 3 there is still hope 😇

What Guys Said 4

• You seem like a normal, somewhat chubby guy. Lose some weight and you will be more attractive to ladies

• Thanks man. I have lost 60lbs over the last 8 months or so. I just curious how I am looking now because my dating life hasn't had a heart beat for a while. Thanks bro!

• Wow good job! keep it up! you will find a lady.

• 5/10 (I'm straight)

• i think u look fine

• Lose weight, work out, and change your hairstyle and dressing. Till then, girls aren't going to be attracted to you.