What's u're opinion about my body?

all my friends say that I need to eat more because I'm too thin, I think that I am very normal. What is your opinion about my body? Let me know, thanksWhat's u're opinion about my body?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you got that figure through a healthy way (healthy diet, regular exercise etc.) I'd say you have quite an attractive figure and that you are a very lucky woman to be so naturally thin. Coincidentally, you have almost the exact same figure as my most recent ex only a little thinner, and I don't date women that I don't find sexually attractive, so I think you can safely say most men will find your body sexy. I would not advise getting any thinner though. Currently you are walking the fine line between sexy and stick figure ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• fine. if you want you can tone up on the legs, though. and your friends are just saying that because maybe you're the hot one of the group. I don't trust females that think I should be changing my appearance. I look the way I wanna look and ain't nobody stopping me. you should adopt the same philosophy.

What Guys Said 55

• beach body is what i say.
    am i the only one here that finds it interesting that the shirt says "guess?"

• It's a brand

• i know what it is... im just associating it with the question of "guess"ing about what we think.

• You're too young to have an opinion on.

• I suggest adding some weight but it's nothing to be concerned about. The muscle is great and should be enough to prevent any negativities.

• You are fine. Enjoy it now. A lot of women naturally chunk up when then get older!

• looking great

• d00d you look normal man

• looks great to me

• A little thin I think. Your ribs show just a bit much for me.

• My rule is that if her ribs are visible, she's too thin.
    I think I can see them on the first pic, so I'll go with that.

• It's great, just he way I like (and many guys too).

• You're 15 that's all.

• Very attractive

• She's 15 brah.

• lmfaoo.. hnng. If she is 15 than I am 15. Nice bod OP

• @Trenhard_ Hahaha man read this whole comment train omg that was so funny

• Your friends are probably jelly. Your body is fine AF 👌

• Your body is amazing. They are probably just jealous.

• Fappable.
    Good job.

• You are not too skinny your just fit is all!

• Stop fishing for compliments

• Your friends are just jealous. You're fine and could become a model if you're taller.

• Lovely

• All I have to say is wow! You have an amazing body and don't listen to your friends, you're not too thin at all. Coming from a guys perspective😍

• Either that isn't you in the pics or you lied about your age.

• look at all the private opinions...
    i bet most of them are grown men too
    probably late 20's early 30's

• You're more fit then skinny, which is a huge difference. In my opinion, you have no reason to put on some weight. You have boobs, great curvy hips, and a great butt. You're all set.

• You look athletic not thin

• That's better than being fat OP but no tits is turn off

• You look extremely fit. You must put in a lot of work to stay in such good shape

• Normal body, Nothing to worry about. Where do you get the too thin part? Who's telling you that?

• Good :P

• I'm probably gonna get some negative feedback because of this, but you are on the thin side a little bit. Maybe increase your diet? Otherwise you look great

• You're alright lassie...

• More from Guys
    25

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 27

• You have a nice body but please don't post pics as you're underage and men don't care about how young you are. They have no moral compass, many not all, when it comes to sex with minors.

Oh look, private opinions from men to a 14yr old girl. Why is this feature still available?
    I hope it gets removed for underage users.

Sorry to keep tagging you admins, I just don't want creepers to mess with minors.
    @Menguc
    @xHoneyxBeex
    @RedRain
    @DiogoRibeiro
    @Tolga
    @GirlsAskGuys

• You look great but you'd still look great with another 5 or 10 lbs on ya... so if you ARE not eating enough then you should start because your health is much more important thank having a "perfect" body. If your eating habits are healthy then tell your friends to stfu about it.

• Ps. You are 15. You reeeeeally should not be putting half naked pics of yourself up on the Internet. There are a lot of creeps out there...

• You indeed look skinny, but also very muscular. But then again, you're 15. When I was 15 I was super skinny as well. It's because you probably just had your growth spurt and your metabolism is sky high. Eat enough, go to school and grow up. You don't seem unhealthy skinny so you're fine.

• Looks like a beautiful, healthy body to me. I suspect some people just have to say something out of jealousy.

• You're a bit skinny, for my liking. But you're very proportional. Which is what matters.

Please, worry about school and not your body.
    You're 14, your body shape is changing progressively.

You don't need creeps messaging you about this attention seeking post.

• I've already seen this question a few months ago... Nice body, again.

• It looks like a skinny persons body. As long as you're not underweight and/or anorexic, and aren't doing unhealthy shit to get that body then you should be good to go.

• You have an amazing body ;)

• You look healthy. Some people might have the impression that your thin because your ribs protrude slightly. However, this is just the way some people are made. Best way to check, however, is to see if you have a healthy BMI. I think there are websites that will calculate this for you.

• You're thin but not overly thin. If you have a healthy lifestyle then you don't need to gain wait. If you're doing unhealthy things to keep that body then you should work on those issues.

• Well I'm healthy, I don't eat shit

• *weight (from my post)

Well if you're healthy and eating right then you don't have a problem!

• You have a good body seriously! You're 15 you're body is going to change.. tell your friends to back off. And make your profile private. There are creeps on this joint sweetheart

• 0|1
  • You look perfectly fine for your age

• It's just good the way it is so if you ask me, don't change a thang 👍

• you have a nice figure!! but a bigger butt would be awesome... but your bod is still nice so it doest matter it looks pretty healthy

• You're body is hot AF.

• What's "u're" even supposed to mean? When did we, as a society, even start accepting that as a word?

• It's a great one!

• I think you know the answer to this question.

• Girl please, your friends are jealouse becouse your body is sooo nice. You are not skinny you are fit. 😙😇

• Perfecttttt!!! I'm jealous

• you look fine stop worrying and enjoy your life

• You're good 👍

• you look great

• average. you're still thick in places

• You look great, but you need to eat! You'll blow away! :(

• You look pretty don't listen to your friends.😀

How do you stay in awesome shape?

• Thanx!
      Well I don't use sugar and other shit, cause after them I get pimples on my face and maybe that's why I'm slim 😊
      And I workout a lot, cause sport is life!!