What do you think of my style?

Take a look at the pictures below, what do you think of my style? (makeup, hair, clothing) I tend to be inspired by Amy Winehouse/ 50's pin up makeup and hair. I dont know if this look suits me though. Opinions please?What do you think of my style?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• long time no see :P
    how come no boobs showing this time? xD
    I am outraged... go back to the previous low cut shirts girl :P
    ok joke aside, you have your own style which I like so well done.

What Guys Said 18

• I love it. Chillin' look.

• I personally don't like your lips in pic 2, too red. Otherwise all look good.

• You look chavy

• Dope style!

• You look absolutely fabalous! 😍

• "DAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMN!" is all i can say.

• is that a good thing? haha

• Hell yea that is a good thing! your gorgeous! It reminds me of Amy winehouse's style.

• You have good style, I think you're attractive.

• Thankyou!

• Yeah, you actually look like a girl who I have a crush on, that's why I took notice😊

• It's hard to get past the duck lips.

• your sexy but your style could be better

• Thankyou, could you elabrote?

• don't know but you've a pretty face! nd everyone has his own style but we could always or change it improve it ^^

• Second pic a little scary compared to the other two. Those are fine.

• Your style is fine and looks good, but once again that duck face is so unattractive.. smh

• In the first and third pic you kind of reminded me of Hermione from Harry Potter. Given how hot Emma Watson is atm, keep it up! However the makeup in the second pic makes you look fake.

• I don't like the "Look how hot I am" look. I bet your beautiful without make up in your pj's :-)

• Thankyou, i assure you my beauty is only from make up but its nice to hear something so lovely

• Bullshit. No woman's beauty comes from chemicals applied to her face. You have good features. Pretty eyes. defined jawline. Lips that make me want to kiss them. Make up is at best an accent to what's already there.

• dumb

• u must change your hairstyle

• Delete da second picture NOW... it's a total ridiculous pose...

Keep first and third... but use better lightin'...

• YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE GOT LIP-ISSUES TAKE A NORMAL PIC WITHOUT DOING THINGS WITH YOUR FREAKIN LIPS

• You look fantastic! So sexy your lips are a huge turn on

What Girls Said 8

• You are pretty! Have you ever thought about a darker hair color or maybe even cutting your hair? I think either one would make you stand out even more!

• Can't really see your clothing type

• I often wear polo shirts, or plain long sleeved shirts, with harrington, bomber or denim jackets, jeans or black leggings, trainers, always wear gold hoops. What do you think of my makeup and hair? Thanks for answering :)

• Clothing sounds great. I can imagine a super cute outfit. I actually favor that look.
      Your hair looks great too. And I applaud you for going after a different trend (everyone looks like Kim K with this new contouring and makeup crap going on).
      Overall, thumbs up!

• You look really good :) pretty

• Middle shot you have too much make up Personally, that shade of lipstick's not my thing

• Typical British girl - look haha

• More like a Priscilla Presley look. It's not bad. =)

• Its ok but your not my type

• Not keen on the chavvy earrings, there more 'This is England' than 50s pin up! Also do not like the beehive hair do in pic 1 and pic 3, thats just a personal preference though!

However in pic 2, you look AMAZING, make up is perfect, red lipstick looks fantastic on you, also like the hair in this one. Hair is a beautiful colour and really suits your pretty face, you also have lovely flawless skin!