So girls are offended if a random guy approaches them, but their ok with lettin another uglier guy use them due to his social skills/proximity?

so girls are offended if a random guy approaches them, but their ok with lettin another, even uglier, guy use them due to his social skills/proximity

girls offended:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/1q4f5j/do_compliments_from_non_attractive_men_mean_as/

just because the guy is not known to them. even through he makes a socially acceptable attempt at approaching them.

the girls are offended. as one girl clearly mentions: "When unattractive men have hit on me, I have honestly been insulted. It's sort of like having an amazing degree and work experience, and someone seriously asking you if you want a minimum wage job."

but this same girls are ok with suking some ugly guys dik (where he pees from), and choking on it. and having sex with this guys just because they know them, and they have decent social skills (at times).

so they're ok with sucking from a area a guy pees from, and letting him degrade them,
but when a another guy with similar looks just compliments them or says "hi", they feel insulted.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH OKAAAAYYYY.

• yes this is correct, and it makes no sense
  • nope,
  • other
okkk

Most Helpful Guy

• Its the pure fact girls like confidence in guys so it really doesn't matter if they are nice or mean they go with the guys who are confident. Which also means some of these guys are just assholes. this is also part of the reason so many guys just have given up on asking girls out. Thus its become the new norm for guys to just chill on their own or in huge groups with other guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not making much sense, and seem to have strange hang ups about blow jobs.

But anyway, anyone getting offended over being approached/asked out is being ridiculous. You should treat people with respect and decency even if you're rejecting them. Don't be rude. That's not classy, and says more negative things about you as a person than the one politely asking you out.

People should also be gracious about rejection and not freak out when it happens to them. It's a part of life, it sucks but we deal with it and move on to better and brighter things.

What Guys Said 3

• i just watched the video lol

• That social experiment showed how rude and nasty women are to men approaching them.
    When women try to approach men, men are far nicer and more respectful.

Of course not all women are that horrible. But many are...

• You're crazy...

• no what i am saying makes sense.

What Girls Said 5

• Well the girl got rejected just the same.. But I fail to see your logic or even the point to your question in relation to the video or anything you said about dicks and such,..

Pretty much I don't see a connection or relation.. Simply seems Senseless.

• well thats cause ur 100 years old, of course

• Yes I'm old and wise... I suppose you'd be the opposite 😁😁

• reddit is a fantastic source and youtube's "social experiments" are obviously never faked lmfao

• I've not watched the video, but the girl looks abit like a horse with that mouth so she shouldn't be calling others unattractive if thats what happens in the video? She also has flat, lank hair.

• Are you on crack, what is this nonsensical jibber?

• These "social experiments" on YouTube are rarely true experiments with proper controls - they are fabricated and edited statements, moreso.