Is it bad to have a baby face and womanly body?

I have a really womanly body, and a fairly childlike face. I think men just don't know how to take me. Teenaged boys think I'm their age, and men a few years older than me call me sweetie but check me out anyway. This problem seems to be correcting itself as my jaw and lower cheeks look slimmer and lips look fuller, but, at the same time, my hips are getting wider, shoulders getting just a little bit wider, and other things getting noticeably bigger, making my body look even older. (I did have the face of a teenybopper and the body of an older teenager. Now, I have the body of a 25-year-old and the face of a teenager.) I used to not care because baby faces are pretty common in my area, but I've heard people on the Internet imply that it's a bad thing. In general, is a baby face and womanly body a bad or good thing?

• It's bad.
  • It's good.
  • It depends.
  • It doesn't matter.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can have an ugly baby face or a pretty baby face. Without a pic it's difficult to say if it's good or not. My girlfriend has a beautiful cute and cheeky face and a great body, so if that's what you mean damn, that's good. If you mean a child head on an adult body, then that's weird. I really can't tell without a picture, but if they check you out you are probably hot and just have a cute face, that's all :) If that's the case then be glad, many guys will be dreaming of you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• S'all good. I have a baby face too with a curvy body. It means you'll look younger for longer & that's no bad thing.

What Guys Said 5

• If it helps, I have never ever once thought, oh, she has too much of a baby face for that body. Don't overthink it.

• Without a pic, it's impossible to know

• Baby faces just make you look younger, nothing bad though

• I prefer your look

• Yes, that's as good as it gets?

What Girls Said 2

• It really depends on who is the person and what they like. Most guys on here Pefer a pic.

• It's fine