Do they have it easy?

Do people who are blessed with good looks have it easy in life? Do u know any good looking people who struggle in life? Have you ever met a goodlooking person who is poor?

I don't mean in terms of relationships with the opposite sex. I mean success and business wise

Most Helpful Guy

• to simply put it, it's not always the case.

i've seen a buttload, no, a fuck ton of people who would be considered "below average" by societies scales, that are way successful AF while the good looking people are doing just alright for themselves.

in terms of media and shit, yeah the attractive people have a leg up, for obvious reasons, but its not just attractive people, people with talent have a leg up too. how many celebrities you see that are both attractive and not so attractive, but still equally famous, they're both still successful, yet polar opposites in terms of looks.

and so far in my own personal experience, I have not seen one hot looking CEO of a billion dollar industry yet. not one hot VP or president of a thriving company. sure I could Google this shit and probably find more than a decent handful, but thats why I said in my own personal experience. to me, it just screams uncommon with the number of encounters I've been in, which are quite a few. All those good looking successful people you see in the media, sure they exist, but I wouldn't say they had it super easy, they still had to work to get where they are, maybe their looks got their foot in the door the most, and everything else after that was entirely on them. one thing good looking people get easy for sure is sex, and lots of it. but in terms of business, its a totally different ball game, at the level I'm talking about at least.

What Guys Said 6

• As a drug addict since I was 14, I met a lot of good looking drug addicts. You can't assume things about people based on how they look. Now, they might have it *eas-ier* than ugly people do. But doesn't mean that they have an easy life. And even then, 4 of my friends--all of them good looking--died in one way or another while I was in Narcotics Anonymous.

Overdose. My friend hung himself with a friggin' shoelace while in rehab. A friend actually managed to kill herself by slicing an artery, which is actually pretty difficult to do--you could cut your arm wide, wide open--a ridiculous gash that shows bone--and not die. And one very, very attractive, very attractive, of my friends overdosed on heroin and died; she had got her 90 day chip the day before. She was clean for 3 months, then she dies the next day. I wonder how many of those people I grew up with are dead or in jail right now. More probably died after I left. Anyway. Do you think their lives were easy?

I also knew a girl named Dylan. Hottest girl I'd ever seen in my life. We were really good friends. We talked a lot in 10th grade, phone calls, hung out. She was a heroin addict and an ex prostitute. She lived on the street for a year, taking ugly gross dicks from creepy guys to make money to stick a needle in her arm. She lived on the street, sleeping under bridges. She was poor. Self-harm scars. She did not have it easy.

I'm not unattractive, in my opinion. But my life has been nothing short of intermittent hell. I don't see how me being more attractive could have made my life any easier. Attractiveness isn't the only measure of a good life. A person could be completely ugly.

Now, attractive people might have it easier finding relationships or might be viewed better by other people. But that doesn't mean that their lives are automatically awesome.

• You don't know the half of it.

Former good looking person here. They've got it so super easy...

• Is that sarcasm?

• Nope.
      I had a break up and got super fat. But when I was smaller, forget about it. Anything I ever wanted at the tip of my fingers.

• No, they aren't without their own problems. They could have a terrible personality and maybe people don't like them for that. Looks certainly aren't everything.

• Not at all unless it's porn industry or modeling.
    We've got maid at home who got body of Angelina Jolie.

• Good looking people have a chance at getting discovered to model.

• No chance in my context. If you look beautiful or attractive. It's no big deal. You need degree certificate for employment.

• Nah not always

• no im good looking my life is not easy, but i count my blessings and move for sucess

• but do i have sex more than the average person? yes

• im 18 in college, pretty athletic, scholorship pays for most my tution soo so far so good , academics very important

• could use more muscles though

What Girls Said 3

• They do hav it easy with jobs

• This is the most stupid question on here, im sorry. Im thinking you're just trolling or whatever because this can't be serious. EVERYONE has a hard time at some point in their lives. And beauty says nothing about your wealth. I know plenty of people who are gorgeous and yet feel so insecure. Everyone struggles in their live and thats about all im saying about this.

• No. I've friends that are having hard times cause of their academics, family, and stuffs