How do people feel about stretch marks?

In my early teenage years, I was a chubby girl, I will admit that much. The past three years, I've focused on toning up my body and getting rid of the excess fat. I'm comfortable with how I look now, I have a fit and even curvy body. I have stretch marks around my hips and breasts, they're not evident unless you're very close to them. But, now whenever I hook up with a guy/girl , I'm unable to completely enjoy myself because of this.
I want to know how guys/girls feel about stretch marks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stretch marks honestly are not a problem and stretch marks on your hips and breast is normal for a girl

Besides I can guarantee that I have more stretch marks and that's from being a fitness freak

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really like them to be honest but I need to accept my tiger stripes because they are a part of me. I have reduced them a little with a stretch mark oil but it wount go completely get rid of them. They are on my breast, hips and shoulders. I got them because I startet growing to fast😇 whatever 😍

What Guys Said 9

• i dont think that stretch marks are bad or anything like that, its totally normal for me. and i dont think that having stretch marks makes me less interested in a person

• I got stretch marks too from being overweight during my teenage years. I hit a max of 240. Now I'm taller and going almost under 200lbs. I got stretch marks on my belly from that. I really don't care about them.

• I don't mind them.

I've also been in bed with women with scars from C-sections and other operations and that didn't bother me either. The magic always finds a way with women.

• I've seen strech marks that's really deep and those are turn offs

But not ones u can hardly see doe

• They are part of you. They tell a little of your story. Look on them as something you overcome. You'll be amazed at how little other people care about stretch marks, blemishes, scars, etc.

• Tbh I don't mind stretch marks at all as long as she's in good shape now

• Stretch marks are normal after weight loss, you're fine.

• turn on, g-rrrr eat

• They're nothing. No one would care about that

What Girls Said 3

• I have stretch marks everywhere - Hips, breasts, underneath my legs, under my arms and similar to you I've been toning up. Honestly I don't think stretch marks are that bad. So long as your happy with yourself no one will care if you do or don't have stretch marks :)

• Everyone who has wider hips and bigger breasts will have stretch marks there - if those parts grew rapidly - doesn't even have to mean someone was chubby before. It's natural. It's not appealing, but it isn't unusual and it's okay.

• I have a lot of stretch mark on my butt from rapidly gaining and losing weight when trying to recover from an eating disorder a few years back (I always fell back whenever I saw how much I gained). Guys never seem to notice and said butt is appreciated a lot despite the stretchmarks.