Honest Bikini bottoms or board shorts?

Honest Bikini bottoms or board shorts?
S

I'm kind of in a weird situation, I know most people would ask their friends questions like this, but I know that my friends would sugarcoat it. I am going on a vacation with some good friends of mine. I have lost thirty pounds over the last year, and a personal goal of mine is to be able to wear a bikini with no qualms. I am still insecure about my butt, and I when I asked my friends if I should wear a bikini they said I should wear board shorts. After that response I asked why, and one of them just said " I think you'd be more comfortable" . I brushed the comment off as them just knowing I am insecure and caring , but the more I think about it I start to wonder if the were telling me this so I wouldn't be embarrassed. I rather ask strangers what they think, because at least it will be honest and unbiased. Sorry about the grey filter and the awkward angle ( hard to get picture of myself from behind), but I am a bit weary about people who I know finding this so the filter kind of conceals a bit (or at least I think so.) so honest opinions should I go for the bikini, or save it for next time?
Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Great look from behind. If you feel uncomfortable but at the same time want to wear a bikini then maybe try wearing it in your home on your own at first just to get the hang of being in it. Get more comfortable with yourself in it. Then bring your best friend if you one. It should make you feel more proud of your body thus making you feel better about showing it inside a bikini. And when the time comes to rock the beach you should be all ready.
    If trying on your own and all that still does not help you feel comfortable then go in the board shorts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for the bikini you look awesome! I suggest however, brining the shorts in case you feel really self conscious after spending a day at the beach. Board shorts are also helpful if you get bad sunburn (personal experience) because they can protect more of your skin. Depending on how far away your trip is you can do a squat challenge to firm up i. e. 3 squats at every meal or just three times a day. Then gradually increase it.
    --Hope this helps!

What Guys Said 27

• You have a great backside in general (butt & waist) so don't be embarrassed whatsoever. You can easily look good in a bikini and congrats on losing the weight. Your hard work payed off!

• Wear bikini bottoms. You've got a great butt and you'll feel more sexy on the beach or by the pool.

• You work hard for an perfect ass but it will cause a lot of attention. I would say put on shorts if you want to keep the guys away.

• Bikini... honestly, for a first thing to see when I'm at my desk at work, this made my day and is a very welcome sight! :-)

• Holy shit... don't hide that ass in shorts...

• They said that because the don't want you to have all the attention, all the guys at the beach will be starting at you, I know I would

• Go for the bikini :)

• How old are you?

• nice ass... can't hide it from the public

• Your butt looks amazing show it off

• Bikini, show that nice booty off gurl!!

• If that is in fact your ass. you should have no fear about wearing a bikini.

• Biki

• Buy a bikini and wear it, you are going to be FAB U LOUS!!!

• Bikini bottoms, flaunt the booty, it looks good👍

• That looks so uncomfortable.

• With an arse that good bikini bottoms 😍

• BIKINI SHOW THE ASS GIVE GUYS BONER

• From what I see looks good but its hard to tell

• Bikini

• bikini.

• Rock the bikini and pick up a nice guy with that butt of yours!

• your ass is great :)

• Fuck that ass Looks Goood

• Nice (_(_) you should only wear thongs it's a crime to cover that beautiful booty

• Ass... um, what was the question?

• Flaunt that

What Girls Said 9

• bikini bottoms for sure! you have a great butt!

• If YOU want to wear a bikini bottom, go for it

• Dayum! You've got a great ass, don't hide it, be proud.

• Honstly u have a good figure, so you can rock anything pick what you will be comfortable in and what is the top look lik?

• Holy shit girl you have a good ass LOL. Whatever you choose will look amazing

• wear what you feel comfortable in

• Board shorts

• Bikini bottoms!

• You have an AMAZING body, please show it off and WEAR A BIKINI!