(Pictures) "Buck teeth" Cute? Ugly? Sexy?

I have "buckteeth"... They are not as bad as they might sound, Yes they get in the way sometimes, It's a love hate relationship between my teeth and I. I tend not too smile with my teeth because I feel people might look. I need opinions on wether or not I look unattractive. I have no desire to get braces.(Pictures)

This is me, my family tells me that it's unique and cute, but i'd like to hear from people who are not my family. I've had boyfriends but they never said anything about my teeth! Thanks for your time.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are very cute on you

• Thanks for MH

• You don't really have buck teeth as they don't rest on your lip when your mouth is closed. I, however, do have them and I've known guys who are MAJOR attracted to buck teeth. Of course that's something I'd more likely to find. I suck my thumb so there's no way I'd even consider braces. Love who you are and then others will be accepting.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have those but people call em beaver teeth or bunny teeth where I am from. I love em. I notices a lot of aspects of my body are big. Big teeth, feet, lips, etc

What Guys Said 21

• You look super cute, and your smile is great!

• If boyfriends have never said anything about your teeth, it's not bad at all. You seem fine to me and not everyone has perfect teeth.

• You're adorable :')

• you're a total cutie and your teeth look fine

• Your actually very beautiful and have lovely teeth. You have gorgeous eyes to I might add xx

• You are cute and have very pretty eyes

• i would not worry too much about it, it is cute.

• Uf it's that much of a problem, you can go my route and get them knocked out and get fake ones... Twice... Not recommended, but just spittin ideas. They look fine. they don't look terrible

• I think your teeth are cute, which is a good thing.

• Your buck teeth isn't noticable at all.

• Yiu look cute

• not the thing that can bother anyone i think.

• You're gorgeous full stop.

• It's so cute. Your guy will be worshipping you got that in bed.

• cute

• looks ok to me

• i don't see any problem. You have a very beautiful smile!

• NERDY CUTE LOOK

• sexy i liked ur eyes

• I think you're very pretty

What Girls Said 12

• So cute! I think all parts of your face/smile work together to be super adorable! Own it!

• You look so adorable :) looks great on you

• you look very cute , dont think you have anything to worry about :)

• They're cute & give you character.

• You look pretty much adorable

• U look cute!!! ^^ in my opinion, u can have braces if u dont mind it for a few years, and i guarantee that u will be super super super attractive and pretty! I could foresee ur future lol hahahaha but if u dont want to have it's still fine :) and ur eyes are PRETTY! Really.

• honestly. it doesn't fit with the typical 'norm' or what i'm used to seeing so it's unattractive to me. although i'd have to say it's not as noticeable.

first thoughts is that id associate you with a donkey or rat. take that how you want it.

• It's cute and you're really pretty 😊

• Ur teeth look fine! 🙃👌🏼😄

• There cute. They give you a cute schoolgirl look😍

• You are very pretty

• You are really pretty. Might I add your eyebrows and eyes are so nice.