Am I pretty? Please be honest with me?

Am I pretty? Please be honest with me?
I used to think I was pretty but I'm starting to get more and more insecure. Guys never notice me when they notice every other friend of mine. It's like I'm invisible to them. What would you rate me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• LMAO at everyone that actually falls for this kind of stuff all the time 😂😂😂

What Guys Said 50

• i don't know if you're pretty but this chive, tumblr girl is certainly stunning

seriously what's the point of asking guys if they think a girl who isn't you is pretty?

• Like I explained earlier it was just a joke. I've had my account for almost a year so I'm not a catfish. I was joking around about how many catfishes there are and how everyone believes it. I wanted to see how long it took for someone to call me out. I apologize.

• Honestly? You're a 6.8/10. Now that's not a bad thing, don't go cutting yourself or nothin! Look at it this way there are girls who are 3.2/10 who would kill for your looks! :P You aren't going to outshine other girls who've been blessed with good genes, big boobs, and wide hips... But there is something you have that they don't. You look like girlfriend material. I mean REAL girlfriend material. You look like the kinda girl who's attractive enough to like, but also isn't arrogant, full of herself, or snobby/bitchy. Any guy older than 20 with a decent head on his shoulders would choose you for a serious relationship over a hot bimbo he really just wants for sex.

Long story short. You're "the girl next door". The "best friend the guy falls in love with at the end of the movie. If you don't find your "Prince Charming" and get a happy ending I'll eat my shoes.

• chillin d00d.

but okay I happened to read like half of your description before closing out this question, so, I wanna say, don't get insecure because you think guys don't notice you anymore. just don't give a fuck about that shit so much. otherwise, you'll learn to depend on male attention solely, and remain insecure as fuck if you don't ever get it.

• You're gorgeous, you'll never have trouble finding guys who think you're gorgeous. If you're "invisible" it's because you don't talk enough.

• You are very sexy. Which I think trumps "pretty" any day. My advice, never let any man ever make you feel insecure about yourself. As for them noticing your other friends before you, it may only be me but when I approach a group of girls, I generally talk to all her friends before I speak to the one I'm interested in. Are your friends "really" your friends or are they holding you back? Time away from people sometimes helps you look at things from a fresh perspective and better yourself. You're drop dead gorgeous, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I sincerely mean that too 🙃

• 8-9 but there is one thing i think you might be missing. the intimidation factor that you might have. to me that would be the problem because just by looks alone i wouldn't think i would have a chance. but if all your friends are less attractive then you i would go for one i feel i would have a chance with.

• Yes, you're pretty

• Yes, yes, you are, don't worry about it.

• Yes you definitely are attractive and pretty. The fact that guys never notice you is ridiculous, because if I was a guy and I saw you, I would definitely notice😊 You always seem like you're a nice person just by your smile, so you have the whole package👌

• You are very pretty. Tbt

• With out being to inappropriate, do stuff that will make your self get notice more, like talk to a guy or slip a note in his locler.. You are pretty.

• That doesn't make any sense.
    Guys HAVE to notice you, you must be trolling ^__^

Look, it's normal, most guys freeze if they encounter pretty ladies.

• Maybe if you used a real picture. Kind of shows how low your self esteem is.

• Yup you are

• 8/10 the other guys probably feel intimated by how you look, or the are insecure about their own looks

• i want to meet your girlfriends... may i?

• what if i say that guys around notice you but they are so good at the job that you don't notice them noticing you?

• You're pretty. I'm sure guys notice you, but they're just too intimidated by your looks.

• You have beautiful eyes. I like your style. That whole revealing one shoulder thing is driving me crazy. I would rate you DAMN! out of DAMN!. If your personality is as pretty as you I'd ask you out in a heartbeat.

• Yes you are

• I'd give you a 9 :D You are amazingly attractive :D

• yes. very sexy, attractive and pretty.
    by the way, you dont look like under 18.

• 8/10 you are very attractive and cute, i must say your eyes are very cute.

• Yeah you're really good looking actually

• Brunettes stay winning holy fuck ❤

• Yeah your really attractive, i would rate you a 10/10 haha.

• Georgous

• You're gorgeous!👍😘

• Yes very much... I think you are gorgeous... Like 11 out of 10 :D

• 10/10 very beautiful

• Based on knly your face, 8/10. You remind me of Miranda Kerr

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 20

• This isn't you. Stop lying on the internet www.google.com/search

• STOP, YOU'RE ACTUALLY SO GORGEOUS.

• You are enviably pretty. Please don't be insecure. Fuck those guys, you are beautiful.

• Yes, you are a very pretty girl. I'd rate you an 8. You should have a higher level of confidence. The reason guys don't hit on you might be because you confidence is lower, people can pick up on that you know. keep your head up, but don't be too cocky. :)

• uh yeah. 9/10

• although i'd have to say... this is probably a stock photo. and you're not actually asking

• I think it's just that your beauty is so intimidating to them. You're super pretty.

• Yes, you are very lovely 🌺

• Maggie Duran is a babe. I'm sure you are too though, so there's no need to lie.

• are you serious right now?
    You're gorgeous.

• George

• I think guys look at you when you don't or don't come to you becouse they think you are out of theyr level becouse you are soooooo pretttyyy
    😇😢😛

Sorry for my bad english😥

• You are

• yes you are very beautiful

• your really cute

• awww!! you're pretty!! you can't be less than an 8!

• Your beautiful!

• YES you are!!! :)

• You're really pretty :)

• You are so pretty, nicee :)

• you're stunning!