I'm satisfied with the way I look. How about you? How would you rate yourself out of 10?

Most Helpful Guy

• nope... I'm not. I give me a 5... average at best

• Just shut the fuck up. 5 ?

• @Yumix πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that how I feel about you. Buddy boy. And thank ya 😎

• So not a five and you ain't gonna change ma mind🤗👍🏽

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 41

• Maybe a five but to be fair I have never really put to much stock in my looks anyway, if I had to rate my mind/personality it would be a 100 and thats what matters most.(Who am I kidding, no one cares about personality. :D )

• truee. Look does matter when it comes to things like first impression and all, but looks without good personality is plain trash. personality without looks is considered okay and acceptable.

• Good looks without good personality is good only for sex. Good personality without good looks is good only for friendship. Best to have both.

• @LostWolf Maybe but without the mind you really have nothing at all. A pretty face isn't going to get you very far, its not going to get you friends and its not going to get you anywhere in life, a mind though can. You may not get as many opportunities but you'll know how to properly utilize them when you do and while its better to have both thats rarely how the real world works. So make do with what you have and hope it will be enough.

• I am satisfied, but I don't have the body that I exactly want, I'm working on it.
    It's not perfect, but it's getting there, so I'll rate my looks an 8.

• I'd honestly give myself a 5.5 outta 10. I'm not ugly, just about 10-15 pounds overweight. According to both my sisters if I lost 20-30 pounds and got a bit of muscle I'd be hot stuff. :$

• Yes, I am satisfied with the way I look, very much satisfied.

• im not anything, I'm just me. just fucking me.

• I'm satisfied but not were I want to be.

• Contented. Too lazy to try 2 improve. Got better things to worry

• My cleavage is too small.

• I would say that mine's smaller. at least based on what I see from the people around me.

• About a 8 maybe.

• From my perspective I'm awesome but I accept I'm not good looking

• I like myself. I'm sporting some sexy stubble atm. I'm... not going to fall into the trap of rating myself though :D

• I would rate myself an 7 :-)

• UniversallyGoodLooking/10

PS I dont get the "EWWWW" looks at all IRL lol

• im satisfied with my looks, i just need to work hard in the gym.

• I am satisfied and give myself a 3 - 5.

• I like how I look

• I hate the rating scale because it just subjects looks and it's not even always accurate.

• true. cause it depends on the person's taste.

• something between 7 and 6

• 7-8 average day
    9 on the best day

• Completely Satisfied

• In the past it was 0. Today it must be 0,5 hahaha.

• not satisfied with my appearance 3.5 at best

• why tho? I think you look good based on your profile pic. you're just not confident I guess?

• I would go for a 6 out of 10. I'm decent.

• Like a 5.. Short and underweight..

• crappy/10

• girls usually say im 7
    so im either a 6 or an 8
    now am I satisfied with how I look yes except for one thing but once its fixed
    ill feel like thor mixed with channing tatum
    mixed with will smith lol I feel okay honestly

• I'd give myself about a 5 or 6

• 1 for effort, and 1 for getting past 40.. total 2

• Satisfied , I try to maintain though. I rate myself a solid 5/10 8)

• I'm satisfied with how I look.

But not how I function..

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 25

• Personally... I think I'm a 9.5 I won't be modest, but I have day's were I think I'm ok looking😕. We all occasionally feel like this, shhh happens! Could be a 10 if I just put down Le GΓ’teau😂

• I'm not gonna say how I feel about myself because I'm sick with being labelled an "attention seeker" or "just fishing for compliments".

• I'm just curious of how people think bout themselves despite what other people say.

• I hate myself I think that says enough :)

• I'm like... a 6? And the bulk of that rating is in my face, but I'm working to improve the body so. I mean. It's good.

• Even though I have joked enough times that I'm perfect and God and stuff like that, I know that I'm not perfect, so 7 or 8 out of 10.

• Let's stick to the perfect and God stuff. That's more accurate description of you xD

• For the most part. What was challenging for me was learning to be comfortable in my own skin despite certain flaws

• I'm satisfied. I have areas of improvement but they aren't too huge and overwhelming. I always rate myself a 6.

• Dang Belle, you crewed it up again. How many times do I have to remind you that the tail goes down on a nine?

• @Red_Arrow shoooot! This is exactly why I didn't get accepted as a math major in college! 😘

• I'm not too bad, though there's room for improvement.

• I think I'm a solid 8-9 out of 10. I know I'm not perfect, nobody is but I think I look pretty good

• Very happy with the way I look.
    10/10

• Self confidence is definitely something I need to work on, but I'm getting there. Though, I think I'm pretty average in looks. I'd probably rate myself a 6 out of 10

• You're definitely above average

• Hmm 7 out of 10

• 2 😔

• 1 out of ten. I'm not good looking at all

• have confidence in yourself :)

• I'm around 6,66 out of 10

• If I had seen this post maybe two months earlier I probably would have answered a 2, because that's what multiple people (irl) have called me. Now I can look at myself and say that I could be a 5, a 6 if I put some kind of effort into it.

• no where close.

• Maybe an 8.

• I am happy with how I look. There are some things about my body that I am working on but it is only for myself. I would give myself an 8 out of 10.

• Im ok with how I look but it could be better Im insecure about a lot of things but I've learned to live with it... I will rate myself a 3-5 range.

• I give myself an 8! though there are days where I'm just like a 5 cause I feel like shit! but everyday it's an 8 🤓🤓🤓 ❤️

• Working on it. I'd say I'm 5/10.

• I would rate myself 7/10.

• 10 out of 10 :)

• My face is alright, not so happy with the rest of me. Could of been a 10 if I didn't eat so much shit

• im an 8 or 9... it's just that people can't see my beauty ful face and body very well xD