Girls, Is your body good enough to wear bikini? and do you wear it?

I'm just curious by the way.

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually just bought a bikini. Some may not think it's socially acceptable of me to wear my bikini, but who care's. It's my body and not theirs. If they don't like it, they can look away.

I'm tired of hiding and only wearing things that certain people deem appropriate. I want to enjoy life and do things that I've never done. Try new things and live my life to the fullest. I'm sick of wearing sad bathing suits that are not fun and feeling much older because the only thing deemed appropriate for me to wear is a bathing suit that basically goes down to my knees. So this year I bought a cute bikini.

It's actually one of the better fitting suits I own. I have big boobs and most suits made for the general public do not offer enough support and I end up spilling out of them a bit.

Will I get some rude comments? Most likely. But that's simply their opinion.

What Girls Said 18

• Yes, definitely. I love wearing the cheeky kinda bikini bottoms but only problem is some dudes like to take pictures and I get so uncomfortable and insecure when they do that 😭

• eh, a full bikini, no. the bra, yeah. not perfect but good enough.

• My body is fine to wear a bikini. But I don't like wearing a bikini in public because I'd feel to exposed

• Nope. Look awful. Not toned enough (at all) and also my skin is so pale it's translucent, so on my chest you can see all my blue veins and it looks gross :/

• I don't think so but I wear it anyway

• Probably not but I wear one anyway

• Yeah I wear a bikini every summer. It's difficult though because I don't have that "perfect" body shape so I feel insecure and self conscious when I do. I'm not overweight or anything, like I'm perfectly in my weight class (5'6" 130lbs) but I have a little bit of extra fat right around my hips and I feel like it's always hanging out lol
    It's really not bad but I can't help but feel nasty sometimes when I see it.
    And my boobs aren't that big, and when you go to the beach there are tons of tiny perfect girls with huge ass boobs and that doesn't help with my self confidence one little bit lol

Do I wear a bikini? Yes. Do I like how I look in it? It depends but I don't really care cause my S/O loves me any way (even though I'm sure he can't help but drool over the tiny, big boobed girls just like every other guy *eye roll*)

• Hell no, and hell no lol

• Yes. For the first time in my life, I feel like it is :)

• I think it is, but I don't really like wearing typical bikinis. If I'm feeling like it, I will usually wear a high-waisted cheeky bikini, none other.

• No my body isn't bikini ready and actually I've never had a bikini. 😒

• good enough? that's subjective
    do i? yeah

• yeah although i need a padded top :( small boobs problem

• I'm just too pale. And I don't like the beach or wearing a bikini. So it's moot for me.

• I feel okayish about my body but I still always wear a bikini when I go swimming or to the beach

• I do wear a bikini 👙But I hate wearing it in public Jesus 🙄

• People tell me my body is fine but I am pretty insecure so i go by a nice bathing suit😢😇😇

• My body isn't good enough but I still wear it.