Please give your honest opinion on my makeup, is it too much?

Excuse the crazy lady bun but is this makeup too much? I just recently got into wearing fake eyelashes. I really like them and am thinking about getting extentions. Does this makeup look like cake face? Please let me know! Thanks guys.Please give your honest opinion on my makeup, is it too much?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks fine to me.
    Make-up is kind of an artform although not really recognized, and there's a difference between wearing a painting on your face and wearing a cake.

I think this looks pretty good, simply because it's not overdone. Make-up should just be to enhance subtle features and draw attention to things such as the eyes.

What Guys Said 32

• You look great!!

• I think you look good. You could go a little easier on the eyes though, they look very dark, but you are definitely a looker.

• You look good. I would say not too much eye shadow makeup around the eyes. That make your eyes look dark but other than that you look good.

• Looks fine

• You look hella cute and beautiful.. ☺

But if not fair cause I am trying not to imagine how your cleavage must be looking 😁

• You look good, im the worst at make up, it looks like you have none on except for maybe that eyelash thing lol

• Looks really nice. Haha far from caked up make up.

• You look good

• It looks good to me. Doesn't look like to much from the picture

• I think it looks great, you look beautiful with and without makeup. .

• woah, pretty well yeah

• nope its ok...

• No, your makeup looks fine to me.

• My eyes are drawn some where else

• Yes. I can't lie. You should go for less make up.

• not at all

• Looks good

• Looks fine to me x

• Fine to me

• No just fine

• No, it isn't too much. It's perfect.

• It's fine... also I should add I've got a feelin' yer might be bad lookin' widout it... just a feelin' though...

• No I think it looks fine. Although you would look just as good without makeup too πŸ™‚

• Yeah, too much, it makes you look old

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• I think it's fine, but perhaps a thinner eyeliner and a longer wing would compliment your eyes better. You're very pretty :)

• Looks good, the thing about makeup is not how much you wear but making it look natural and I'd say you succeeded in doing that πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Œ

• seems fine.. but tbh pic is quite blurry..

• No i love it

• No, it looks nice

• You look really cute. It suits you.

• You look great! The makeup really accentuates the beautiful features you already have! This is a great look for you!

• I think you look like a doll. Your makeup isn't too much/heavy. :)

• It's not that much makeup better then my makeup skillz that's 4 sure!

• I think your makeup looks really nice

• You look really beautiful... if I were a man I would surely date you ;)

• Its okay i don't think its to much

• Just a bit too much, yes..

• too much for my taste

• The eyes look great, for your mouth I'd only wear the lipgloss next time (not sure if you're wearing lipliner now or it's just a bad picture). You have lovely eyebrows too. The skin make up looks fine-ish in a low-quality picture like this, but it's probably a cake look in real life because wearing several layers of foundation alsways looks like cake makr up in real life. Drop the cake part and you're perfect.