Beard or clean shaven? what looks good on me? And how do I look?

So here are the pics

1.) Beard -

2.) Shaven -

• Beard look
  • Clean shaven look
  • Both look good
Seriously? Clean shaven? I thought girls liked beard on guys Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• you look good in both but I prefer with the beard :P

• Thanks @archiz baby :-D

I know beard look is more hot right?

• other people's opinion xD
      lol haha don t let your mind wonder that much :p

• Hahaha.. I know but thanks :-D

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• beard look :)

• You somehow look better clean shaven - like in the first pic of being clean shaven.

• Oh that's but your don't like even one pic in which I have a little beard?
      Cause I like myself more with beard 😁

• You look fine with a beard - the first two pics, but your cheeks look chubbier with it - you have more of a baby face with a beard - maybe I'm just not into that...

• Oh ok I understand thanks ! I have gained a bit of weight anyways Lol

• I think clean-shaven makes you look more honest and more attractive, but I'm biased because I don't like beards. They actually sometimes scare me a little.

• thanks !

Beards scare your? Why?

• I don't know. They make men look intimidating. When I was little, I was legitimately scared of men with beards to the point that it embarrassed my parents lol. My second cousin's husband even shaved so that I wouldn't be scared to come to their house. I obviously can't be really that ridiculous anymore, and I've mostly gotten over it. It's just too masculine I think, like in the wrong way so that it's off-putting and intimidating. Most girls aren't as silly as I am about it, but I actually only know one girl who prefers facial hair. Also, I just think that part of men's faces is still very masculine-looking if they shave because a shaved face looks different from a face that just doesn't grow hair, but I don't mean to discourage you. You should wear facial hair if you prefer it.

• Hahaha.. yea thanks.. Even I like shaving.. But every now and then I keep a little bit of beard :-)

• clean shaven dude. I mean check me out.

• I think you look better cleanly shaven, like the first pic.

• Hmm thanks.. :-) but what about beard look? Cause I think I feel comfy in beard look... Lol

• Oh ok thanks !

• Your welcome (:

• Clean shaven suits you better

• Beard :)

• Look HOT with the beard :p

• Thanks my cutie 😘😘

• I like the beard

• Clean shaven.

• Oh ok.. But it my beard that bad? I mean it's not that overgrown :-P

• *is my

• No, I just think the clean shaven look suits you more.

• I think clean shaven :)

• I like the beard. Maybe make it a bit neater and it will look much better than being baby faced.

• Of bit nicer in what way? And I have a baby face?

• Ha-ha oh ok you said baby face with no beard. You mean I have a baby face when I shave right? There why I am loving the beard look.. It looks good on me... Lol

• baby face is the best thing to have if ur not baby faced because of chubbiness

What Guys Said 6

• The pics in beards are in dark and dull. can't judge.

• Your don't have to judge so hard

• I mean the pic quality in shaven pics are better so automatically everyone will chose that.

• Hmm maybe you are right

• I'd go without, d00d!

• dont put ur face next to the camera, its creepy as fuck man

• And you are jealous as fk

• i have a feeling after a lot of effort you had one good pic and you use it everywhere, ur features are good though, its mainly the lighting and ur trying to make ur face appear longer and doing those squinty kissy jaw expressions which is not attractive, be natural brah, i can tell ur good looking in real life

• Oh ok.. Thanks anyways

• both are good man , but you have to choose which better by yourself

• I already choose the beard look :-)

• Clean shaven of course... yer lookin' like a human and not like a chimpanzee...

• Seriously? That beard isn't that bad. Or overgrown... I like myself in beard ofcourse

• Yeah seriously... beards are a stupid trend and nothing more...

• Clean shaved.