Really nervous to ask this but.. What shape is my body and how much more weight do I have to lose to not be considered thick or chubby?

Okay.. I never post body pics because I'm scared of the ridicule but I want an honest opinion. I have been trying really hard lately to lose weight. I've lost 15 lbs and am wondering how much more I should lose? I realize these are horrible pictures I apologize. I also want to know what body shape I am. Pear shaped? I just want to know so I can figure out what clothes I should be wearing. I suck at shopping for clothes. Thanks!

Hey guys I just wanted to thank you so much for your comments I really did not expect positive comments like this and thank you for the tips/ advice!

Most Helpful Guy

• you have already a nice body. work a bit on the belly, tone up in general and then get some shape into the ass with squatting and you will be super hot :)

What Guys Said 17

• Seriously? You look glorious to me !

If what I read on the cover of fashion magazines is true, apparently you have only lost enough weight once you are able to lift yourself up by pulling on your own hair.

• I wouldn't push for a thinner bod. Just focus on maintaining what you have.

• Shit I think you look fine... tone up a bit but that's the body type I like

• You're the babe. I think there's not much now to lose. You got real woman body. Do you still want to go for zero figure dolls?

• Actual y you have a very nice body expesialy your butt. You do have a few extra pounds in the belly area but not all that much. As far as are you thick or chubby no way.

• To be considered thick you'd have to gain 20 pounds

• You have an amazing body and fantastic legs.

• are you serious? i thought your body shape is too bad... but after i saw the pictures...
    your body shape is perfect

• Nice bottoms

• I think you look fabulous

• you have a bit of a belly yes, but you look sexy. nice tits and nice pussy area.

• You look just fine. Wouldn't change a thing.

• You look good

• All u have to do is loose that gut...
    do 100 sit ups a day

• I say your body is cute chubby, get people to like you for you not your body. You look really great in your underwear?

• Decent.

• I suggest doing basic cardio-style workouts and some toning. Nothing big because you seem to look nice already. Just work on your belly a little. That's what the cardio workout should help with.

What Girls Said 7

• You have an awesome body!! It's like just in the right proportion, I don't think you should lose anymore weight or try to change much.
    I think you can pull off tight, sexy clothes that shows your awesome curves. You're just built like women should be built, don't know what to say more than that.

• I think you look good but if you're looking to be athletic/fot/skinny looking I'd say you need to lose15 to 20 pounds.
    I think you're pear or straight. Can't really tell.

• Maybe 10-15 lbs to a healthy weight, 25-30 if you wanna look "fit" but good job so far 👍

• Everyone already said it, but you look great! :o :) I don't think you should focus on your weight, considering that muscle does weigh more than fat! Cardio and weight training are a great combination to tone up :) the best of luck to you!
    *You have a great bod* xx

• I think you're a pear shape, but girl, you look good! Don't stress over losing weight

• Just do some squats and sit ups to tone up, no need to lose weight.

• Girl you look amazing and I love your bikini where did you get it?