Can I pull off the fake smile look?

So its been a long time and im still not over my ex. When im sad I put a smile on my face, suck it up and move on with my day. I even take selfies with a huge smile on my face and i guess when i see them it makes me feel a little better. Sometimes I do cry but its not like i sob or anything. Its lust like a few tears at a time come out but I will never breakdown.
Can i pull off the fake smile look?
My smiles dont look fake do they? Well majority of the time they aren't genuine. But I dont want my ex to know that im suffering silently. A few people close to me know I am though. And they hate him for what he did to me.
Can I pull off the fake smile look?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you got a beautiful smile. I would never have thought that you were actually trying to make it look real because it already looks real. You just made me smile. I doubt your ex or anyone else who knows you will think you are taking it. You got the smile part mastered so now make sure you don't show how you truly feel through your actions. Makes you're not giving away any signs from how you behave.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks real to me. keep it up. They say the more often you "fake" smile there is more likelihood of it becoming a real one.

What Guys Said 10

• Why do you still care what he thinks about you? Why haven't you blocked him from everything? You should remove every remnants of him from your life. Put all your memories of him in a box and hide it. Don't open it before at least 10 years. Stop thinking about him, he does not exist anymore. It is the only way you will get better. Why are you still the one suffering when he is the one who hurt you. Make him go away from your life, free yourself of him. You cannot take the next step in your life before this has been done. Good luck.
    By the way, you look beautiful. You DO pull off the fake smile.
    I am quite good at it too, look 😆

• Not at all. Let him kill himself by your smile. Fake smile gives genuine support. I like your tattoo. You look beautiful with smile. Keep it on your lips always.

• That's a good fake smile. I can see the sadness in your eyes a bit but it may just be because I know you're sad.

• o ye :)

• Crinkle your eyes more at the edges.

• sorry no you cannt

• Yes you have pretty smile.

• No, sorry.

It's convincing but it looks slightly manic, the corners of your mouth are wrong and I think that's because it's not your real expression.

Anyhow, don't bottle up your feelings, you're ex isn't worth that!

• Yes you pull off

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• You have a beautiful smile. Keep smiling until it starts to become real and eventually it shall be.

• That is one creepy ass smile.

• You're stunning with a nice smile. Don't worry.