Can you rate my body?

I'm working out a lot at the gym as much as I can, eating a lot of protein, problem is I have to run a lot (because of my primary sport, football, soccer...) and have high metabolism, but feel like I'm not getting any bigger... Any help? Where to improve?

Can you rate my body?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem may lie in the kind of training you are doing as well as how heavy you lift, also looking good man, keep up the good work, jealous of that hair though *shakes head*

Remember though it takes at least a month before you'll even really show visible signs of progress bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint so take it like one and prepare for the long haul.

And now I mean I rated you so your turn hah.

scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...28172414_n.jpg

• Yeah I think what I'm doing is the same repetitive things. I need to step up a notch with more weighs and reps! Weights gain more mass. And I think I need to go to them gym more often too. RN it's only 2 times a week. But damn bro! Is that all from home workouts? Jelly of your biceps!! *Shakes head... looks at arms* lol

• Might have to see if they have one at the gym

What Girls Said 38

What Guys Said 19

• you are destined.. for greatness..

Suit Up.

• Hahaha fast metabolism is my enemy too. I also played soccer for all my life and have little fat, but I can't get any bigger.
    I'm no expert but I think you just gotta eat more than what you eat. Increase the intake.

You still look good though, you're not a stick so that's positive.

• Haha ikr! Fuck metabolism :/ i agree though, I'll need to push it with more food.

Thankd Ale! Such a bro as always ;)

• Omg now I have to fap dude, and I was saving that for my lady tonight, thanks a lot dude

• Only body: 8 out of 10

• Why the fuck are you trying to become an architect instead of an actor dude? :D

• Calories... pack them. Eat more often. Even if you run a lot you need to eat more and get more sleep. Chipotle two burritos or bowls per sitting as an example. Try to still eat healthy. Casein protein before bed with L Argenine and melatonin. The melatonin will put you in REM sleep quicker and longer. That's when your body "builds". The casein protein and L Argenine will supply the building blocks your body needs. Casein protein is only for before sleep as its a slow digesting protein. After workouts or running take a whey protein as its fast digesting and needed as soon as you're done working out. You should be eating even if you're not hungry. There's plenty more to do, but that's a good start. Do some more research on your own.

• Thanks a lot for the reply that's definitely the help I needed! Instant MHO! :)
      Also what kind of foods have the most Casein protein and L Argenine and melatonin?
      And even when I'm literally not hungry I still have to eat?

• Those are suppliments

• You are the sole reason I removed my profile pic... are you for real man?
    Damn... greek gods will faint.

• You're looking good, bro. You're bigger than I was when I was your age. Keep up the good work ✔️

• Good job bro, I see you got world class hair too

• You look like Ferris Buhler

• Lookin good bro. ✋ high five for weight lifting!

• Me and you are bringing sexy back

• More protein intake and dead lifts will get you there.

• do you not belive in your self either? :)

• get a fuckin haircut

• wow I look like you

• how tall are you man?

• where are ur abs bra? where

• Lovely body.