Am I too ugly to find love?

I realized at the age of twelve that I was extremely unattractive. I am half black and half white, I have the most unattractive features from each parents. I also have pcos and thyroid disorder, which makes me gain weight. I'm at the lowest weight I've ever been right now after getting on medicine but I'm STILL overweight no matter how hard I try. I also have a SUPER flat butt and a stomach that sticks out and I've heard a comment about it once or twice, someone's also taken a picture, probably to put on the Internet to make jokes. To top all of that off I have braces and bad acne. I've been on medicine for acne and it didn't work. I'm stuck with it. I've never had a boyfriend, never had a guy interested in me, and no one has ever said I was pretty. It just sucks, makes you wonder why this had to happen? Couldn't I just have ONE issue that made me unattractive? Instead I have them all. My question is, do you think I should accept my fate just work on being alone, resolve myself and accept that no one will ever want me or is there hope that I might find someone who can stand being with me? Any success stories?

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt you're THAT bad.

I have seen very very very few people in my life who I would consider to be genuinely unattractive,

Hey, you're still young, what's stopping you from loosing weight over the next few years, getting your acne cleared up with age and all the other stuff like braces will be gone with time.

Might seem shit now, and I realise it's depressing when you look bad and looks are almost everything, trust me I know mate, I was obese all through school lol. But shit, things should get better with time

Most Helpful Girl

• I AM UGLY AND I AM PROUD!

What Guys Said 11

• When you give up hope, then all is lost.

Yes, appearance is important because it's the first thing a person see's of you.
    But you have to remember that not all people care about appearance.
    When you fall in love with someone, all their imperfections become perfect imperfections, so to whoever falls in love with you, to them you are perfect and beautiful.

Good luck and don't ever give up. Here is some loveeeee <3

• I doubt you are too ugly to find love. There are lots of people that also have huge issues with their body, and many of them find love all the time.

• Firstly, stop thinking that you are ugly. Thinking that is only worsening the problem. When you think negatively about yourself, your body will react to that. Any disorder can be overcome with hard work and determination.

Again, think positive. Half the battle is in your head. Hard work and a solid set of goals can do a lot. Be sure to set goals you can reach and ignore anyone who says you can't do it. In fact, if someone says you can't reach your goal, then make it your goal to prove them wrong.

• There is someone for everyone. You just have to have realistic expectations.

If you weren't able to get George Clooney to ask you out when he was on the market, you might try Craigslist. And if that works, then move up from there.

• I wouldn't use craigslist because I'm not desperate for affection right now. I haven't been alone long enough to be. I'm only 18.

• If you are asking complete strangers if you are too ugly to find love, then yes, you are desperate.

What you have to do is to find the kind of guy that likes the kind of girl that you are. If Clooney isn't the kind, then start at the other end of the scale and work your way up. I am not saying you are going to randomly pick some guy off of CL and marry at first sight, but that going out with a few of them might give you some ideas on where to look next.

• No, nothing about this seems desperate. I'm not asking for love or attention, just someone to be real with me. When I ask people in person they say stuff like "there's someone for everyone" but on the Internet people are more honest. Please don't call me desperate for no reason. It's rude and untrue.

• You either have to accept being alone, or going for a man who is equally unattractive. Those are your only two real options.

• Are you ACTUALLY deformed in any wày?

• No, unless you can't having a super flat butt as deformed

• **count

• Then you'll find someone. They may not be gorgeous, but they might be a good person and end up making you happy. You'll be OK.

• I have listened this many times in my life. And everytime my rule works great. The rule is that the later flowers are the most beautiful flowers. It works, just trust me.

• You're not uglier than I

• You should post a pic.

• I wouldn't know your unattended or not but stop worrying someone will love you I know it (:

• And do you limit yourself to a certain person like does race hair color any those things matter to you?

• how big are your boobs

What Girls Said 3

• No dear you are not ugly ❤

• No one called you pretty? Ever? :/

• Tbh I'd think that you were my best friend on here. She seriously has all of those Except braces and thyroid disorder. I'm not going to lie, one time she was wearing like leggings and I thought she was hot... So no, don't think that you won't find anyone at all, you will find someone, just don't expect someone who is like Harry styles if you know what I mean. plus, the inside matters more than the outside.