Should I wear my hair down?

Should I wear my hair down?

So In middle school loved wearing my hair down, especially when I had weave. I thought I looked cute and I'd fit in but the kids in school would look at me like I was disgusting and the only time they would talk to me was to tell me i was a ugly bitch, I wasn't skinny enough to be pretty or give me some type of beauty advice. Ever since then I changed my hair and stopped wearing my hair in that style. Yeah I like the style but I feared the kids in my school would give me he'll over it. This is me with my hair down..

• Yes wear your hair down.
  • No, don't do it.
Crap! Stupid spell check! I mean hell.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks very nice to me. I say you should look the way YOU feel most comfortable. The way you feel prettiest to yourself. If others can't accept it then that's their problem. You should not make yourself look and feel uncomfortable just so others would like you or stop being mean to you. So, I suggest you keep it down and show others that YOU like the way you look. Eventually the others will get over it.

What Guys Said 8

• I dont' have a hair opinion other than that you should go with what makes you feel as beautiful as you are.

• You look very fine. School kids are idiots. Don't pay em no mind!

• Ignore the haters. They're just jealous of your hair.

• I think that's a good look for you! :D

• yeah I like your hair down, but some guys prefer smooth vags

• Yeah about hair... but avoid braces... they're not attractive...

• Too late. Already got em

• They're coming out soon

• Nice...

• No don't.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Girl wear your beautiful hair down, haters gonna hate!

• I think it looks Lovely down

• You're a cute kid. Wear your hair down and dont give the baboons at your school the power to determine how you should look.😋

• Yes it looks great down

• Wear it however you like.

• I gave in no but leave your hair open and style them better your glowing up time will come😇

• I think you look pretty with it down

• There are mean and rude people every where! Just ignore their ugly remarks and do what makes you happy and what you like :) your hair looks nice down, so if you like it that way, wear it that way :)

• Honestly girl, you're fucking beautiful. You have awesome cheekbones, pretty eyes and a great smile.

I think it's all because of jealousy. You wear your hair however you like it.

• Yeah that was in middle school. I just wish I wasn't so into what others thought.