What do you think of my body?

Just so you know, THE BRA I AM WEARING IS TOO SMALL so please do not tell me that. It was the only one I could find at the time so my boobs look kind of squished and ridiculous hahaha
ANYway... I weigh about 100 pounds and I feel like I don't have a hot body. I think my butt is too small and flat and I think my boobs (when they are not being compressed in a small push up bra) look too small. They are actually about a 32 or 34 B... not sure exactly! Please give me your honest opinions!
If you have any advice I will gladly take that too :)
P. S.: I did not use photoshop... that would defeat the purpose, am I right?What do you think of my body?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have a really nice body and your boobs definitely aren't too small

• Thanks! Like I said the bra makes them look bigger.

• Ah yes well thanks :)

• No problem and feel free to message me anytime if you have any other questions or you want to talk. I'm recovering from surgery and I can't do anything so I have nothing but free time lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You look great! You have a nice figure.

What Guys Said 55

• Your boobs are NOT too small. I love smaller. Anyway, you look great!

• Very attractive!.

• Attractive

• You actually have a great body. I guess it wouldn't hurt to put on a little weight, but the shape of your body, and your curves and proportions are no less than ideal 👌

• I think you got a nice body. The shape is great. Seems well-built. Not too big, not too small.

• Ees very nice, yes

• Very nice. I love the start of a bubble butt and your small, defined waist. I hope you'll work on the bubble butt. It'll look amazing on you.

• Thanks. How does one do that?

• Lots and lots of squats and lunges. Look on Google. I'm confident you'll find some good advice.

• To be honest. You're freaking hot. I'll give you that. Your butt isn't that small and your boobs are great. And I love your curves

• Wow thank you :)

• I really meant every word I said. You are really amazing. It was really nice talking with you

• What a sweetheart, same to you :)

• you look great no need to change anything

• You have a stunning body. Very attractive :)

• Its nice I like it.

• standard

• Looks sexy

• Ummm, I see nothing wrong with this at all...

• not too bad an ass. love the tits whether they are squished or not and looks like you have a great pussy. message me some time, I will tell you more.

• Your body looks just fine to me. You have a nice shape. Sexy.

• Quite attractive methinks.

• Omg you have very super beautiful attractive thighs. Legs of a goddess. And you have the cutest flat stomach.

• Thanks so much :)

• I would consider myself to be nice but I have experienced people who said they wanted to "chat" and then they sent me a video of them masturbating so yeah... bad experience I guess.

• I don't even know how to upload a video. Even a picture. Hard to believe but yeah. I'll prove it if you messege me

• Fucck, your so sexy :D

• you are hot and sexy, nothing to worry about.

• You have nice boobs and butt👌

• Your body is very nice, you have nothing to worry about.

• WOW!!! You are amazing and you have lovely legs.

• So far so hot ;)

• Thaaanks

• You too!

• Thanks babe

• You looks like aphrodite. No, seriously you have an ideal body shape

• You look amazing

• U are hot.. nice curves

• Very nice.

• Thanks!

• After I finish crying I will be sure to do that 😆

• All the insecure, doubting women out there... I wish I could give them all a big hug.

• Looks good

• Your body is really nice! All of it.

• More from Guys
    25

What Girls Said 9

• Who df is that anonymous girl telling you you're fat and need to lose weight? Don't listen to her, she's just trying to get you to harm yourself because she's wicked and jealous. Your body is nice, and your tummy is my life goals. <3

• Your bra and boobs look very nice and they complete each other very well. My boobs look like similar of yours, and there's no matter for me. Looks good :)

• Yea it's good just do some squats.

• Your body looks great. I think your boobs might be bigger than a 32 or 34B going by the pic. You should go and get a bra fitting and see.

• Thanks! The problem was that this bra was not mine and it was a 32 B but it had a ton of padding and I don't normally wear padding. I think I am that size but this bra was just crazy hahaha

• Tatlım fiziğin çok güzel

• Yay for Google translate. Thank you!

• why in black and white?

• I thought it would be more clear with the contrast.

• too thick

• Can you be more specific?

• Look @_lululemonxx we can't say she's an attention seeker coz we don't know her nor her intentions, thats first of all. Second thing is, what if she isn't? What if she really take the comments to heart, and you telling her that she's fat ( when she clearly isn't ) can really affect her, in a negative way. Thats what I'm saying. Attention seeker or not, she's not fat.

• Oh my god I'm so dumb... I read your comment wrong, sorry 😅

well, of course she isn't fat and her body is nice... I really can't see where are that fat or chubby parts in her body? I mean, her stomach is flat, her butt isn't so big, she has amazing hips and a nice waist... Where's the fatness?

• You look good

• Your bra doesn't look too small. Just looks like its a push up

• Nah my boobs were coming out of the sides haha