Can I go shirtless at the beach and wear shorts only?

Can I go shirtless  at the beach and wear shorts only?

Would it be creepy and offensive of me to expose this at the beach? It would be a scary sight and I might draw female giggles and repulsiveness?

Would this SHOCK people esp the women?

Most Helpful Girl

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• This means? Even if you wanna abuse , please do it in words

What Girls Said 13

• So whatever you feel comfortable with...

I dont see these woman with saggy tits putting their bikini tops back on because it offends me?

• I don't know maybe saggy tits or heavy bum is different thing and isn't dirty gross as is male body hair esp whn it is to the point of being beastly?

• Naturally smooth men are okay, its the ones who go out of their way to be waxed and soend every day at the gym, its vain and ridiculous, there is more to life than muscles and smooth skin lol

• But the best men are the furry ones? ;p :D
      Just curious what about hairy shoulders / upper arms and back or even worse bum? :o
      It's OK and not vain to wax those off?

• People might not expect that if you take of your shirt, but really it's not offensive and some might look and stare but it most prob won't be because they find it offensive or because they don't like it but because you are different and when people see something different to the societal norm, they unusually tend to stare and/or be taken aback

• It's shocking and rare thing? Is it a disease?
      As a girl would this disgust you a lot , and can you dare to talk to such a guy and date him ever?

• Ok. Even back fur is fine then? Lol.
      How are pubes scientifically different?
      And having big or small boobs is totally normal and not bad at all not anywhere gross not even gross as is excess hairiness, see here itself, girls and guys reactions!
      Boobs are boobs and are always pretty and hot.

• Yes even hair on the back is fine, tell me a reason why it wouldn't be? And I don't remember it very well ( it was either the pubes or armpit hair? or even both? that is different from the rest of the boddy hair, someone correct me if I'm wrong :)) but it had something to do with the sweat glands. And I am neither small or big :) I'm just medium and as I said i just went "I don't like this and I don't like that with details and disliked my boobs because of that even though others have told me that there is nothing wrong with them I was still insecure, this might just be the case with you too (about your torso not your boobs :P) and sorry if anybody found that tmi and didn't want to hear about that X)

• Maybe shave first, you're hiding your body with all that hair

• You're basically Nev Schulman :D lol

Dw, you're fine :) you may shock a few silly girls but it is only hair.

• You personally feel its ok? or its animal? :p

• @multilevel Yeah, dude, its only hair. its not like you're growing grass on your skin.

• @Corine grass looks better than hairs , no? ;p

• No one is holding you back dude. DO IT!

• No okay

• Wouldn't it be a shock and creepy thing for you to see this since you have never known a man can grow this much hair?

• if that's what you want to do go for it

• As a woman what would you want to see in the beach?

• I would prefer to see a trimmed or waxed man, but this not about what I would prefer, its about you being comfortable with yourself.

• I say do whatever makes you feel comfortable

• Do as you please but I won't be there

• Ha-ha, means you would run away from the disgusting scene of fur on display?

• Honestly hun you look fine. im just an ass who likes to joke around with people. Besides you shouldn't give a fuck about anyone who is going to judge you based on how hairy you are anyway. <3

• Aww suddenly you are so nice to me! Didn't expect this ever :)
      Thanks
      Can you / girl date such?

• Shirtless would probably not be a good idea.
    But there's nothing shocking/gross/repulsive about it. its perfectly natural.

• Because he is this hairy that's why shirtless won't be a good idea even at the beach? Because otherwise other normal men roam around shirtless even on the streets and in house and no woman has any issues

• Personally, I think shorts would be fine. But why would you want to roam around under the sun exposing your arms? you'd get sunburnt. t-shirts should be fine.

• T shirts won't expose the arms? Hun.
      And other men and women expose legs and what not :/

• Legs are fine, but I personally would prefer if you waxed your chest.

• Thank you for accepting this hairy legs. :)
      Surly I should wax chest. Wouldn't it be better if legs are also waxed? Hmm

• Maybe you should shave:)

• Ok surely

• Ok!:) I'm glad your not offended there's just some things that people have to do to maintain themselves that others don't

• Yaa, you said the right thing! And this sucks, that just to look normal I would have to do lot of regular maintenance.

• 1 word wax and ur good to go

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, you can if you want too. It's completely your choice. However yes you do have lot of body hair and plus it's dark too, so people will naturally look at you.

• Are you comfortable going to the beach looking like that? If you are then you are ready because you have to feel comfortable doing it. You might get some looks at first. Try ignoring them and enjoy your time. I doubt it will offend anyone.

• Do it if you want, but I personally find that disgusting.

• Ahhh!!!

• do you have that rare disease like called wolf syndrome or something? I remember learning about that a few years back.

• lol those hair haha

• you should try trimming some of your hair my friend

• Ok thanks , why not wax?

• Very painful. you have too much hair it will damage your skin. Also hair isn't bad, but just needs to be kept maintained.

• Do if you are comfortable but girls and guys would surely stare and poke fun. Be ready for it.

• What a bear. Manly.

RESPECT.

• Dude? Lol, what's this?

• Eh, most of them would consider that too hairy. People don't actually care about us as much as we think they do so they'd look for a second and then move on with their lives.

Some hair can often be attractive, especially if you're not sporting a 6 or 8 pack but you're in the special cases division.
      Now since shaving exists that just means that you can cater to that special division too, as well as normal tastes. It isn't really as much of a disadvantage as you might think.

• I don't know, won't it be a huge shock for people esp the girls to see such amounts of hair on a man's body, since its not very common thing. They might be turned off a bit as well. Don't you feel girls will be shocked and turned off?