Can I have plastic surgery?

hi im 16 years old i think im ugly and im considering plastic surgery is it too early for a boy to get a plastic surgery at 16 or shoould i wait till 18 to have the procedure

Most Helpful Girl

• STOP.

Please do not tamper with any part of your body/face/self. You are beautiful. When you're older, and your children's children ask you why you look nothing like them, why their great-grandparents look nothing like you, will you tell them that you thought their genes were ugly so you got out quick?

We are all different. Do not allow the stupidity of our current society tell you you are 'ugly'. Every person you walk past has insecurities. For years I was the worst. I was bullied for my bigger lips but the biggest bully was myself, I beat myself up so much about the way I looked. But now, suddenly society deems me as beautiful because of those same lips. Guys pay more attention to me, girls want to look like me. I on the other hand cannot change my mind because of the cruel words I heard as a teenager. Society sucks. Do not allow it to take your beauty and mould it into yet another false face. Be you.

• Thanks a lot magic kite

What Girls Said 9

• The idea of a 16 year old wanting plastic surgery sounds unusual. Maybe disturbing even. But surgery at a young age helps healing/scarring

• but some people have surgery when theyre 13

• everything

• im not hapy with my face i think im ugly

• I think it is too early.

• If you can afford it.

• show us a pic

• You should definitely wait because the way you look will probably change as you grow older

• Erm no! I don't think anyone should cuz Ull regret it in life PWEEZ don't my brotha

• There's probably nothing even wrong with you. Too early indeed.

• oh, I'm sorry to hear that.. Is not it early?

• It's too young, you're still growing so whatever you do might look weird when you grow out of it.. Need to wait, sorry :/

What Guys Said 6

• Wait a couple of years or don't do it unless lack of surgery can impact your health in a negative way.

• Here

Step 1 get your body fat to 8 % to 10%
    Step 2 builed muscle FFMI of 18 or 20
    Step 3 teeth clean, nails moisturizer, sun cream , get rid of spot and ance
    Step 4 Straight Back
    Step 5 diet eat 90% clean 10 % crap
    Step 6 clothes you need style to suite you
    Step 8 haircut
    Step 7 age your too young let your body grow !

• Wait.

• You are too young, at least wait till your 18. I'm getting my nose done but I'm 26 and finally have the money. It's expensive tooo

• The reason you want it because you think you are ugly is a stupid reason

• Don't do it.