Rate me, Judge me, tell me what you think. My attractiveness, my physique, etc. Be as harsh or as kind as you want, just don't be a dick, okay?

I'll even take suggestions or advice if you have it!
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 155lbs
Age: 19
I know I'm no stud muffin, but surely I'm no gargoyle either πŸ˜… Anyway, you can tell me what you think of me, good or bad I wanna hear it all. I always thought I was just "eh" when is comes to physical appeal but I would like to know what women actually think. I'm not very self-conscious, but I figured eh, why not get some input from real ladys? Beats just walking up to one and saying "HOW ATTTACTIVE AM I" πŸ˜‚
I'll try to order these pictures from oldest to newest. Starting with older pictures and the last one being the most recent. Keep in mind that I generally don't take good pictures. And I have a bad smile 😬

Rate me, Judge me, tell me what you think. My attractiveness, my physique, etc. Be as harsh or as kind as you want, just don't be a dick, okay?↑ This is from 2 years ago (I think lol) when I went to a fishing lodge with one of my friends.

Lets skip ahead to just last summer (Summer of 2015) ↓

↑ When I was at YellowStone National Park in Wyoming last summer (although this picture is in the hotel)

↑ Taken that same day in Wyoming when we went to ahalf-yearcousins wedding (I borrowed my uncles hat for pictures)

↑ This one is probably around half-year old. It's me and one of the waitresses where I work. (I'm a cook)

↑ Me being silly at school 2 months ago

↑ The most recent one, taken by a co-worker for snapchat.

Sorry I don't have better pictures to use, I don't take pictures often and I usually look bad in them anyway.

Rate me, judge me, roast me, critique me, etc.
Say good things you see, say bad things you see.
Hell, you can even tell me if I look like boyfriend material or if I look like sex material.

Thank you for your input πŸ‘

People are giving me somewhat positive scores? No way, but totally awesome! 😀
Thank you everyone! I really appreciate your comments/advice/compliments/ and tidbits of information!

If anyone is interested, I would appreciate it if you looked at my other poll I have made. You can find it by looking through my profile. I would really appreciate advice on the manner.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have an undefined look. Not bad. Not special. You need to lower your body fat % for a more chiseled look, get more toned, style your hair. It's obvious you haven't grown into your look yet. Wait a few years.

• yeah, I can believe that I have not gained my look yet. by the way I do somewhat style my hair, I just put the front up, it stays naturally :p

What Girls Said 12

• you are entirely average in weight, looks, and below average in fashion choices. i suggest you ditch the cargo shorts and graphic tees. i like the second to last outfit the best. you should get a nicer haircut and hit the gym to get ripped. you look like a high school student and not a college one. i would talk to you because you seem chill with a good personality but you don't have sex appeal.

• Yeah, I'm pretty average. I'll take your fashion advie though, thanks!

• lol sorry if i was coming off analytical, i took the "judge me" part very seriously haha

• No no, I'm glad you took it seriously. I want people to give there most honest opinions. Thank you

• As soon as you said stud muffin ik u were an old soul.. just as theothers say, ur body isn't defined yet.. you look a bit more better zkinnier (2nd to last pic, not to be rude) so maybe work a bit out your a cutie!! So maybe grow ur hair out and you'll be good

• Old soul? Well I do like a lot of older music, but I will listen to almodt any music. From 50s to dubstep.

• Nothings really bad. Work out a bit.
    And stop wearing 3/4ths
    Thanks

• I actually have lost weight since and plan on losing more, but wth is a 3/4th?

• Well, honestly most of my clothes is too big right now because I lost weight, so they might seem longer because of that. But yeah, I would like to workout. I already have my own pullup bar and I plan on running/cycling in the summer. Thanks for the advice! 👍

• I think you look pretty average, so based on looks alone, I'd date you

• Cute.. U country/redneck?

• Change your hairstyle, but other than that you're good

• Lol u seem fun to be with sir 😝😜🙃

• Well I certainly hope so, if my humor fails me I might be dead in the water when it comes to women 😔

• 10/10 You look fine don't listen to the haters. I like your style. You are very attractive. 😎👍🏻

• I like the picture with the balloons and the way you've given us a description.

• Your average really, just really small
    Boyfriend material yes but I doubt you can have a lot of one night stand you know cause your pretty normal

• Δ°t's ok. you look awerage

• You're very cute. Sex material? Yes. Partly because you're 19 and I'm 23, I like your young + cute look

• Sex material? Alright! Cute is definitely a word used to describe me before. Nice to know that some women older than me might be interested in me!

What Guys Said 11

• d00d i feel like I could chill with you lol.

#chillvibes

• Thanks for the journey through your scrap book. I feel like I know you so well now

• You look very good bro 8.5/10 nice skin too...
    Best of luck
    ...⛄⛄⛄❄❄❄⛄⛄⛄❄❄If you dont know me these snowflakes are my signature identity.

• Throw out those fucking cargo shorts- #1.

Get rid of those horrible wrap around sport sunglasses and buy a pair of aviators. Expensive ones to cheap shit.

Throw out the graphic t shirts, and those sneakers if you still have them. Both pairs.

Get a better haircut.

• how the fuck are you wearing the same shorts, years apart, in some of the pics? LOL

• You look pretty good dude. Like an average joe.

• You look good Bruh. And from what I read, really chill too xD

• Rate: 6/10
    (I'm straight)

• Your sence of humor is good ! ☺ looks are 5/10 so Average.

• 12/10 would bang. would get a harem if he wanted. would make vice president of the united states. well the prez has to be trump thats why i say vice... .

• Chillin dude