Contour (round face)?

• Do it.
  • Leave it.
Just wondered if I should make my face less round like this: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1eaef34695.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You're face looks good.

Contouring for every day just isn’t realistic unless you are Kim Kardashian and can hire people to follow you around, like a camera crew with a light. But light conditions change throughout the day.

Contouring is just the craze right now. You see contour on the subway or at McDonald’s. It just doesn’t work. Just as you’re not going to wear stilettos to the beach (unless maybe you are on a TV show), it’s the same with makeup. In real life, if you walk around with too much contour, it will cast a shadow under your eyes. Too much white concealer under the eyes is too bright, although it’s meant to be correcting. You can’t just give yourself a new face. People start to expect too much of makeup.

We live in a world now where more and more people don’t want to be different, they want a uniform. They think, If you have a face like this, you have to correct it and contour and make your eyebrows like this. For me, I just feel like makeup should be fun. When you approach it from the point of view of "My nose is too big; my face is too round," it seems less fun. You can’t leave the house unless you contour your cheek? That’s not fun.

• Great answer, I agree with you it's not much fun. Thanks for the info. :)

What Guys Said 9

• Contour is a pretty decent brand of Action Cameras.

• Well natural is natural and it's more attractive than a contour no matter what people say don't care about them they just have mouths and they have to say something so they keep on saying it all the time so just don't listen to those who say do it...

• Round faces can be cute.. And wtf is that thing. That's so gay.

• Confused

• Why?

• Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror/photos & my face looks so big haha. :c

• Im sure everyones head looks big at certain angles you will know if your heads to big it will cause neck pain

• But your face is already round...

• well 5 is more fuckable, the last one is like gay

• Do it girl

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• do it, makeup is your friend. make sure you do contouring for your face shape because it can easily turn out unflattering

• why? your face looks good
    mine is even chubbier and rounder :/

• I'd say no. Contouring tends to look great in pictures but irl it tends to look really odd, especially if it was done wrong (and it's pretty hard to do well).

• I freakin hate contouring

• I've never tried it but just curious whether or not I need to. xD

• I never have either, I just hate how it completely changes people's faces. Like THATS what boys are taking about when they say they feel lied to, not gold eyelids.

• Hahaha, fair point.

• If you were to countour I'd focus on your temples and touch just lightly onto your forehead to balanance your face shape. Your face is not particularly round.

• You don't need makeup!!!

• Never do that! round face is the best face shape for woman