Is he goodlooking and rate him out of ten on looks?

is he goodlooking and rate him out of ten on looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• Work on your self - esteem and your confidence level. You do not need someone to tell you how attractive you are. Everyone has there own opinions about what they look for in a partner specifically. You look attractive to me, but you shouldn't care what other people think of you. The only opinion that matters is what you think of yourself, that should only matter. You don't need someone to help you validate how attractive you are.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good enough to have girls believe you are real if you ever get to try out apps like Tinder !

I have the issue that they either ghost on me after 1 day or that they don't believe I'm real

What Girls Said 7

• You don't need me to tell you whether or not your good looking. Everyone is going to have their own opinion of you. Sometimes you'll be a ten. Sometimes you'll be a two. Personally, I think that you are attractive, but it doesn't matter what I think. Always have to find confidence within your self.

• 10 out of 10
    He is attractive though

• Yess he is sexy. 8.5/10

• 8/10 I think he would look much better in person :)

• 7-8/10

• 7/10 He looks pretty cute!

• Probably a 6-7 out of 10
    He's good looking

What Guys Said 3