My friend wanted to know what you guys thought of her? Rates and opinions?

Posted this the other day but accidently closed it! So I'm doing it again! Sorrymy friend wanted to know what you guys thought of her? Rates and opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm as someone else has said i find it hard to believe that your friend gave you an awful pic to post online and ask for people to comment... If she really did pick that picture she must be very confident in herself, in which case why would she be asking for opinions?

I say share another picture of just her face, without glasses.

• Lol what's wrong with this picture? I can try to post another one if she wants

• Its a terrible angle and half her face is cut off by the massive sunglasses...

• Makes sense about the glasses but I like the an gle!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• She seems fun to be with aha 🙃

• Unflattering angle tbh.
    I think that being fit and your best self mentally is the best look for anyone.
    The way she's standing is making her thighs look much fatter than they are. The bikini bottom is completely unseen , probably the wrong size

• Interesting take! Never thought of that!

What Guys Said 7

• So, You're telling me, Your friend, Said to you, ''here, take this photo of me and as on an online community site what complete strangers thing of me''...

I call BS.

• Yes we've dine this before!

• She looks like she would annoy the fuk out of me

• Lol how do u get that?

• Yeah ur friend

• tbh loose some weight

• 4/10

• She's very attractive

• chubster nom nom