16 want some piercings I'm getting my navel done I have cartalidge and ears normal done I want another in my ear but what else should I get & is hot?

Also tounge piercings bad or good espically with sex?

Updates:
Piercings -
Cartlaidge and ears
I want belly button and ear again im getting 2 tattoos I want another piercing but I got know what and what looks hot I'm 16 what should I get? What piercings look good espically with sex

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds fine so far. Personally I like a few piercings on a woman but not too many and I dont like lips or eyebrows or a facefull x

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tongue piercings weren't that beneficial for me or my partner at the time. Try going for another ear piercing, don't get them because they're hot, get them because you want them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love them think they look great

What Guys Said 6

• Piercings aren't exactly hot, they show insecurity which can manifest in sexual disobedience like very kinky sex and the desire to gain approval can become being very giving in sex trying hard to please and seeking affirmation afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do they show insecurity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚that's ridiculous I ain't insecure

• Research it.
      If you're not insecure then you're the first human on the planet with no insecurities. Call National Geographic and get rich

• im not saying I don't have insecurities im saying I ain't getting them as im insecure

• Nipples look hot!

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah hat would hurt

• Show All
    • @Cmasterson Just because yours aren't, doesn't mean that it's not true as a general rule.

• @Exmorted true

• eyebrow is pretty hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pussy piercing
    Tongue
    Nipples

0|0
    0|0
  • I like piercing on clits and vaginal lips

0|0
    0|0
  • wait until you see something that appeals to you

0|0
    0|0
    • That's why I asked about tounge piercings

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah it enhances orgasm

0|0
    0|0
  • don't get piercings just to look hot or just to look hot when you have sex - get them because you really want them. piercings are a commitment, even if you can take them out some holes dont close and most scar if they do

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not I love then but if I love them may as well get some that look good

• well then get whatever you feel you're gonna like and you feel looks good :)