Guys, Cute with a wider nose?

Can it be cute if a girl has a little wider nose than the "ideal"? Like this:

Guys, Cute with a wider nose?

(For the record, the second girl is not me, just somebody I found on google).

16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• It can be cute, definitely. I wider nose might not be everybody's taste, though I think they're attractive on certain girls. It depends on the rest of the face as well. I saw a girl with a really long nose on the bus the other day. Her nose would have been unattractive on many others, but because her face was larger than most other girls, the size of her nose made sense and I thought she was gorgeous

• If you didn't point it out I wouldn't have even noticed the nose. We don't look/judge that closely. You ladies tend to focus on things no guy would even notice likely.

• Yeah, it can be cute. This is Melanie Leupolz and she has a relatively wide nose for a Caucasian woman:

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...79eY8R1uyojm3o6_500.png

http://tv.dfb.de/images/8229_640x360.jpg

www.seisport.de/.../...xZ.png.222x218_q92_crop.jpg

• The second one is cute. The first is rancid.

• It's all about how it fits her face, The wider nose does happen more with people of African decent.

• Rihanna is hot, so yeah definitely.

• I sure think it can if the girl has a facial structure that goes well with a wider nose. Seen some cute-looking girls with wider noses.

• sure it can be cute.

• Yeah, girls can be cute with a wider nose, not all guys find it attractive but some do.

• Yes it can be cute depending on her features.

• It can be cute.

• yes theyt look cool with that nose

• The top girl has a big forehead, catch my drift?

• Acceptable.

• Well it certainly isn't an improvement but it's not like you are the elephant man or anything.