Why is the black girl considered average or ugly and the white girl is pretty?

imgur. com/a/tx9E5
imgur. com/a/NvTLm

Most Helpful Guy

• Im black and I've never heard this in my life.
    I'm black and i dnt find white girls attractive. Black girls are fuckin sexy In psychology i learn you usually like people who look similar to you (asians + latinas have very light skin). Don't talk about black girls like that because you are not attracted to them. That doesn't mean interracial relationships dnt exist, they just aren't as common though.

• Exactly. It's not racist it's just how we are. I don't usually find black girls attractive although there are exceptions. If we all liked the same thing, it would be a mess. P. S. I never looked at the pics cuz I don't care so I have no idea which is more attractive.

• I didn't mean to write this part, its from another question i answered-"Don't talk about black girls like that because you are not attracted to them."

Most Helpful Girl

• I just copy and pasted the link and discovered you've asked this question several times on several different sites. You have issues.

What Guys Said 8

• This is a troll

This question with those EXACT pictures has been posted about 5 times since I've made a profile on this site

It's gotten to the point where I can recognize the URL of the pics

• this is getting annoying and you seem to have serious issues seeing how often you have posted it here and on other sites

• They a both attractive. The white girl is all smiles and has a natural feel to her in her pics. The ebony woman is scowling, looking like she has an attitude and is too good for anyone, and is trying to hard. That is unattractive to me.

• Social oppression.

• cause it how works

• Again? Okay. I'm reporting now.

• OOh, hadn't seen that one this week. But i mentioned the black girl in the 'who is the hottest black girl on this site' question.

She's so preeeeeeetttyyyyyyy.

How's your week going qa?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know where you get this from?

• I don't know. They are b oth pretty

• Blame the media with their false messages, there is ugly in every race depending on who's looking, it's not rocket science and this question is just to stir up hatred, ignorance is far from bliss.