Girls, Do girls like bigger guys with big legs and glutes?

I am 6'8 and 334 pounds. I have very large legs and glutes. It is hard for me to find clothes that fit right haha. Do girls like guys that are a kind of chubby but tall? My ex girlfriend called me a "teddy bear", and I think she liked my body structure. I have a very short haircut too, personally I think I look horrible with long hair.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• cdn3.gurl.com/.../youre-so-tall.gif

Not my type but there are girls who will love your look.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it as in muscle.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have lots of muscle but also some fat...

• I think it's nice when you have something to grab if you get fit it would be even better

0|1
    0|0
  • I think we are all dying for a pic now!!

Do u play rugby?

0|0
    0|0
  • no i like thin

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys for all different reasons but mostly for whats in their heart

0|0
    0|0
  • I need a picture!

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't really want to put myself out there, not really comfterble. I'll try to find someone that looks like me though/similar body structure.

• Ok I found someone that I have a pretty similar body structure to. I am just a little bit taller and a little bit heavier.
      Link: youtu. be/Mg5WiJmhN54

• Big legs and butts are attractive on guys for sure. My friends and I always talk about how hot muscular guy butts are😂

0|0
    0|0
  • BIGGER GUYS FOR THE WIN.

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha, what do you like most about guys my size?

• They're tall! And can lift heavy stuff lol. But all jokes aside, because I'm 5'11 and every guy tall enough for me to wear heels with them and not look Amazonian is a plus :)

• Haha

• How do i grow? i want to be tall

0|0
    0|0
    • You are not strange for me. it is ok. what about me. am i so short? i am 15

• Show All
    • Also are guys my size with big legs and butt attractive?

• Yeap i am shorter than you it is completely right. you are too tall. but it isn't important. physical appeariance can't be problem.

• I like bigger guys that are tall and chubby! I love guys with big bums too. Poking a guys big bum is always fun :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha

• Here are some reasons why guys your size are great:
      I can get a piggy back ride from you
      I can use you as a pillow
      I can use your big bum as a pillow
      I can hug you really tite and it won't hurt at all

• Hahaha, I've heard some of those reasons before. Thanks