Im naturally brunette, wanting to go blonde, should I do it?

In every picture with more than one person, I am the one on the far right. I've dip died my ends blonde before and am thinking of doing my whole head. what do you think? could I pull of blonde?Im naturally brunette, wanting to go blonde, should I do it?

• go blonde! it would look great.
  • stay brunette, blonde won't go with your skin tone and eyes
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• You can go with blonde, but 1) it will be a pain in the ass and wallet to maintain it, 2) while it may look good, you don't really seem like a natural blonde - people can usually tell, and 3) I think you look absolutely lovely the way you are.

• I think you work better as a brunette.

• Hey the tiramisu girl. Nooo stay brunette!

• Personally I like your hair color but if you really want to change it you can go a little lighter but not blonde

• If you change your hair color, I'd suggest keeping it a darker blonde. The lighter shades wouldn't quite match your skin. But if you look natural with it - blonde hair with your deep brown eyes - you'd be a knockout :)

• Raging red looks good but your natural color is lovely and the most important is that you're happy Hugz good luck

• While I hate to contribute any more to your how do I look posts, I think dying your hair would be a big mistake.

• I think you look great as a brunette, don't go blonde. Brunette hair looks better too with your face.

• I think you should stay the way you are now... it matches your eyes and skin better!

• Why your hot (:

• 0|0
  • STAY BRUNETTE. Your eyes and hair create a beautiful melody together. You've got the kind of beauty that makes me weak.

• Stay brunette you look amazing

• Your friend in 5th pic is only hot one Tbh lol

• You better not...

• Don't do it. Brunette is the best hair color in my opinion and it looks so good on you!

• you would look great !

• Dark red is your color

• Brunettes are the hottest.

• say brunette, blonde won't go with your skin tone and eyes

• No matter wot hair color yer gonna choose... yer not gonna look better... stay brunette after all yer gonna become neither better nor worse...

Ya should mind about yer teeth and nose instead...

• go blonde

What Girls Said 9

• I think you should go lighter but not necessarily blonde YET as you go lighter you will see and gradually lighten and lighten, I think a natural blonde not too light but still have low lights/tones would look fine but slowly do it.

• Well you could totally pull of some dirty blonde/bronde shade, but

1) your hair looks really amazing rn and

2) you need to know that bleaching it like that will make your hair VERY dry regardless doing nutritions or whatever. Been there, done that :(

• Stop posting so many pictures!

• Go blonde ! You look nicee

• Entirely up to you but I think you look fine as you are. :)

• OMBRE. STICK WITH OMBRE.

• I guess you'll be really beautiful with blonde hair, you already are :)

• Haha how many of these do you have, your pretty but whats up with that.

• I tried blonde once, I am about the same shade skin tone as you, and have light brown eyes. It washed me out so much. Maybe you can try some wigs in a store, just to get a sense of which tone fits you best. I personally like darker brunettes or a red-brown color for me.