Lady at the pharmacy thought I was 32, do I look that old?

Its probably the eye bags. I'm so tired and rundown. I never get a break I have no time for sleep m my life is crazy busy and pointless. And its probably the wrinkles in my forehead even though it was my expression. (Im 23) maybe im aging tol quickly from all the stress...Lady at the pharmacy thought I was 32, do I look that old?

I'm aging really fas. Its scaring me...

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to step back and assess what's importat to you. You're beautiful and that bears some priority to maintain.

Most Helpful Girl

• You aren't taking care of yourself , lack of sleep can cause havoc with your appearance and make you look older than you are... Slow down before you burn out... give yourself a month of taking care of yourself with plenty sleep and you'll look your age or younger...

Those wrinkles on your forehead isn't wrinkles by the way... unsure what they are.. I've them as well...

It's wrinkles round your eyes that give away people's ages.. you won't have them because you are still young but you keep you're heavy load lifestyle you'll get them sooner rather than later..

Oh n moisturise and drink plenty water to keep the skin looking young

What Guys Said 42

• I would've guessed that you are somewhere in your late 20's. You do look tired so maybe it played a role. I don't think you should take it too negatively though. Maybe practice better skincare? I am not familiar in this field so it's all I could think of.

• nah you don't look 32.

• You look tired and unhappy, but your still a 9.5/10! I can see the beauty in your facial features. You have gorgeous eyes and lips that could melt any heart.

• I have to agree... you definitely look much older than 23.

• You do look 30ish, but you look frikkin tired. A good rest and different expression would take 5 years off.

• Based on this pic? I'd say that the lady at the pharmacy is right. That's just based off of this pic though.

Hey, at least you're still in you're prime. I'll be 36 soon and I'm dreading it :(

• While still beautiful, you do look older than 23. 32? nah. I would say 27 or 28. But its not the forehead. It's the eyes. You look absolutely exhausted. Which can trick the mind into thinking you are older.

• You don't look specifically 32, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of I didn't know otherwise. You definitely look worn out.

• Of yeeaa you look like you are in your late 20s like 28 or so...
    Lol
    You don't look 23 to me...
    This happens when you don't get enough sleep!

• I think the photo you posted with no smile ages you a bit. Your profile happy pic represents the true you and you are a 20 something chick!

• Yeah you look late 20s early 30s. I do too and I'm 22. But when I shave my beard off I got a baby face so I'll look 19.

• only in your eyes you look so tired and stressed out. other wise your very attractive

• 0|0
  • You look 23

• You just look tired

• Kindaish

• You look about 28/29, yeah stress is really making you age pretty bad.

• Look alive snow white. In all honesty you look about 28 years old. not bad for someone who partied and worked her life away.

• yup,.

• Yep you look older than your age 😶
    I think you should take some proper rest

• Yeah you do look like you're in your 30's

• It's the eye bags
    You need to relieve some stress and have a day to yourself

• Yes you look old. Maybe not 32 but definitely older than 23. Women age faster than men in general.

• The lady in the pharmacy needs glasses.

• You look a lot older than I do.

• You look like you're about 23, maybe a tad older.

• 32 isn't old and you look great... maybe 25ish...24...

• Your wonderful

• Well in that pic you do look older than 23 but I wouldn't say you look 32.

• You look like you're in your mid 20's.

• More from Guys
    12

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• Maybe it's your makeup? I've found that too dark under the eyes can make you look older. Could also be your hair, I don't know.
    Tip: people who fill in and shape their eyebrows tend to look younger.
    Perhaps try smiling more as well 😂

• It's not just the eyes. The parting of your hair really. It looks like you've been praying it that way for a while. Which if you have. Hair is always thinner there.
    I personally feel it's just the parting.

• Go onto YouTube and watch tutorials for brightening eye makeup. It will make you look loads younger! But you look great otherwise!

• I would guess you like 25 or 26 but nowhere near 32 lol wth

• definitely not that old. But older than 23

• Yeah... you look 30ish. Sorry man.

• You look about 40 in your profile picture. I don't believe your 23. I think your a middle age woman that wants people to tell you you look younger.

• No I REALLy am 23 my birthday is May 2 1992

• Yeah you look 32

• You do look older than your age but it's probably down to your lifestyle. Like you said you're not getting enough sleep. Good skin care routine can help too. Smoking also ages you, the sun etc.

• You do look older than 23, tbh... though definitely not 32.

• You do look older than your age but not 32. You look like you are in your late twenties.

• i'm sorry, but you do look closer to 32. :(

• M'dear u look in ur 20's

• Third you look like your 21-23!!!

• You kindaaaaaaaaaaa do. Not 32. Maybe 29.

• You look like 35 to me. You have wrinkles and thin lips which ages your face, aswell your face is just mature looking.

• you look 40