What would you rate my body? I'm pretty insecure about my legs, any tips on how I can slim them down more lol?

What would you rate my body? I'm pretty insecure about my legs, any tips on how i can slim them down more lol?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rate your body put on more clothes you're a grown woman who should know better/10

Your legs look fine to me. Why are you even worried about this?

What Guys Said 50

• While many might say there is always room for improvement, You are looking fine as you are and your legs are great. You can be happy with what you have!

• I don't see anything negative about your legs or overall shape. Just do basic work outs to maintain a healthy shape and your overall health. No need to feel insecure about your body.

• My goodness!! You're so gorgeous, you don't have to do anything. Don't feel insecure! You're 9.5/10 just as you are!

• You have a beautiful body don't let anybody tell you different and personally I think you have beautiful legs no need to trim them down they are perfect

• 8/10. Slimming them down would be a huge mistake.

• You look fine. Nothing to be insecure about.

• very attractive body, don't worry about it :)

• Looking good to me

• No need to be insecure about you sexy body and no you definitely don't want to slim those sexy legs down at all.

• Your legs look exttemly sexy as well as the rest of you honestly. Love your chose of panties also. They look good on you

• You look darling! 😊

• your body is not that any bad, your body is actually really good and attractive.

• You have a dad bod, you need to lower your body fat percentage

• I think your beautiful. I would give u a 8 out of 10. Why are u insecure about your legs? They look fine.

• Wow,, you are HOT

• I give via a 8.5 it's pretty damn nice

• You're very pretty

• I would rate your body 20/ 10, you are amazingly gorgeous. Your legs are fabulous.

• I thin you look good :) Your legs are fine as well!

• Your legs are already toned.

• Your body and legs look good to me, coming from a guy's perspective.

• You're legs are gorgeous. You look perfectly fine.

• Don't slim them down. They're rather adorable as they are.

• Wow wow

• I think you look good

• Super sexy

• Your very sexy, nice legs!

• very sexy. legs are good nothing wrong with them. love the boobs and pussy area.

• Why did i think that was Ronda rousey

• I love your room. I've got some tips for ya ;-)

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 8

• You have a thigh gap! Why be insecure about your legs? They look perfect. You honestly have all the curves in all the right places! Pretty sexy! <3

• You look damn good! Got a good proportion of meat to bones. MEANING. You got good curves but not so much you look like you need to lose weight. You're the perfect size.
    :P Stay happy!

• Insecure and you are showing yourself in underwear with your face to all the GaG community?
    But, "you" look nice.

• Love your undies. Js.

• Your legs are perfect. Your body gets a 8 at its worst.

• Fit😇

• Try to do lunges, squats, and go for a jog everyday :)

• they look muscular and toned, not fat. i think you look fine, maybe more yoga and stretching, and a healthy diet like HCLF vegan!