What would you rate my body? I'm pretty insecure about my legs, any tips on how I can slim them down more lol?

What would you rate my body? I'm pretty insecure about my legs, any tips on how i can slim them down more lol?

2|4
9|51

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rate your body put on more clothes you're a grown woman who should know better/10

Your legs look fine to me. Why are you even worried about this?

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 50

• While many might say there is always room for improvement, You are looking fine as you are and your legs are great. You can be happy with what you have!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything negative about your legs or overall shape. Just do basic work outs to maintain a healthy shape and your overall health. No need to feel insecure about your body.

1|0
    0|0
  • My goodness!! You're so gorgeous, you don't have to do anything. Don't feel insecure! You're 9.5/10 just as you are!

1|0
    0|0
  • You have a beautiful body don't let anybody tell you different and personally I think you have beautiful legs no need to trim them down they are perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10. Slimming them down would be a huge mistake.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine. Nothing to be insecure about.

0|0
    0|0
  • very attractive body, don't worry about it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • No need to be insecure about you sexy body and no you definitely don't want to slim those sexy legs down at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your legs look exttemly sexy as well as the rest of you honestly. Love your chose of panties also. They look good on you

0|0
    0|0
  • You look darling! 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • your body is not that any bad, your body is actually really good and attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a dad bod, you need to lower your body fat percentage

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your beautiful. I would give u a 8 out of 10. Why are u insecure about your legs? They look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow,, you are HOT

0|0
    0|0
  • I give via a 8.5 it's pretty damn nice

0|0
    0|0
  • You're very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rate your body 20/ 10, you are amazingly gorgeous. Your legs are fabulous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thin you look good :) Your legs are fine as well!

0|0
    0|0
  • Your legs are already toned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body and legs look good to me, coming from a guy's perspective.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're legs are gorgeous. You look perfectly fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't slim them down. They're rather adorable as they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow wow

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Super sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Your very sexy, nice legs!

0|0
    0|0
  • very sexy. legs are good nothing wrong with them. love the boobs and pussy area.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did i think that was Ronda rousey

0|0
    0|0
  • I love your room. I've got some tips for ya ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• You have a thigh gap! Why be insecure about your legs? They look perfect. You honestly have all the curves in all the right places! Pretty sexy! <3

0|1
    0|0
  • You look damn good! Got a good proportion of meat to bones. MEANING. You got good curves but not so much you look like you need to lose weight. You're the perfect size.
    :P Stay happy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Insecure and you are showing yourself in underwear with your face to all the GaG community?
    But, "you" look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love your undies. Js.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your legs are perfect. Your body gets a 8 at its worst.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit😇

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to do lunges, squats, and go for a jog everyday :)

0|0
    0|0
  • they look muscular and toned, not fat. i think you look fine, maybe more yoga and stretching, and a healthy diet like HCLF vegan!

0|0
    0|0