Body goal help meeeee?

Rn i want to lose. A lot of weight. n thers this girl i follow on sc and insta n i wanna exercise till i look like her.
if anyone has leg work out n diet tips.

i just really want to loss a little bit of weight n thin people pictures inspires me.

i tried going to the gym but i felt really weird. Home exercisrd plsBody goal  help meeeee?

Guys i want the second body but with boobs and s but..
Like Kendall oe Kylie

Most Helpful Guy

• This is gonna be a long message, but if you really want to look skinny/carved then please read what I have to say (english is not my native language so be warned): first, so you will understand what im saying is from experience and studies and not just random tips from a stranger, I will tell you my background.
    I am 21, serving in my homeland millitrary as a border guard (international guard?) and I have 3 roles in my base: A fighter like everyone else, a medic (a role which requires a long course for studying medicine, first care, emergency treatments and theoratic studies on the body and its health) and fitness instructor (Another role which requires a course for training and studying on the human body). these roles gave me the knowledge on both excersices and healthy way of life.
    Now lets begin with the basics: 1) Metabolism - the faster your Metabolism the more calories you burn in your everyday life and activities. your first target should be to enhance your Metabolism. here are a couple of ways to do that: *Drinks*-, the most basic thing that makes our Metabolism fast is water, lots and lots of water over the day (1-2 cups of green tea a day was found to be good for your Metabolism too). Coffee enhances your Metabolism temporarly and is good before a workout to make the workout more productive and more calorie consuming (1 cup of black coffee, 100-200 mg caffein). *Meals*- 5-6 small meals (a meal every 3-4 hours) a day instead of 3 big ones. digesting food over the day will keep the Metabolism high. I recomend eating a good breakfast, eat a big Lunch, a small "snack" between meals, dinner and a meal after workout.
    *8 hours of sleep at least and workouts*. 2) The second thing you need to be concerned about is food. here are the main tips: Eat full Carbohydrate (meaning bread from full grain, full pasta, full rice and so on), eat sweet things at least 30 min after eating Carbohydrates (sugar makes the carbon to not turn into energy and to fat instead). eat a lot of protein (as source for energy and muscle building). eat good fats only (diffrent kind of nuts mostly, olive oil), try to eat and drink less sweet food/drinks or not at all. 3) Workouts - you should do both Arobics to help your Metabolism and calorie burning and muscle workouts (muscle makes the girl's body look more shaply and hot). Arobics can consist of running or fast walking 30-60 min, muscle should contain full body workout.
    I have no space to write anymore, message me if you want more

Most Helpful Girl

• First things first write how much weight you want to lose i. e. 20 pounds then write how long you think it'll take to get to your goal i. e. 2-3 months
    2. Figure out what things are causing you to gain weight (Milkshakes, fries, burgers, etc.). Even 'healthy' grains (whole grains) can cause you to gain weight so you may want to cut down a little. Also do research on what types of food are best for your body. Fruits veggies, etc.
    3. Set a REASONABLE work out goal and steadily increase-Check out Scola Dondo on youtube for exercise ideas and work out tips go back a couple of videos she's been on youtube for a while.
    4. Find an accountability partner or join something some type of work out class. That way even if you start to get too relaxed you'll still have a workout session planned or someone to nag you about it. Swimming, zumba, dance, karate are all great options for weight loss that burn tons of calories build your stamina AND are tons of fun!
    5. This is going to sound SO cheesy but say a mantra in the mirror everyday! The more you say it, the more you believe it. You can start with something simple like 'I love who I am, So I will take care of my body so I can be my best me! I believe I can and I will!'
    6. Drink TONS of water!! I know it's hard but water is really important especially since you plan to workout more. Weight loss tip: Drink a glass of lemon and cucumber water before you go to sleep. It will keep your digestive system breaking down more foods longer while you sleep which = less fat retention!
    --Hope these tips help!
    p. s You can do it!

What Guys Said 19

• Well I ain't no personal trainier however I can tell u what my sisters did to tone their legs and what my mom did to drop 60lb of weight...
    My mother started to eat normal portion of good... I'm not saying not eat cause that won't work cause ur body would be in storage mode for food , so u eat three standard meals a day and your body would turn to burn mode, as long as you started to jog, I know you don't want but a mile a day or every other day does a lot... increases ur metabolism. Just take a bike ride... if you can't just jump in start off running a.5 miles and slowly increase it every two weeks... After eating scheduly , portion, nothing , so some basic arm work out 3 times a week for 30minute just to start burning the fat off ur arms... cut out junk ffood or at least sugary drinks... message me if u knew any more info...
    If you got bad kneels... bike or walk

Sorry for the error in typing was waging a war against autocorrect

• To be honest small amounts of guys actually like those pencil shape girls most like a girl with some weight with them cause a little weight means a butt, boobs, and a girl that looks healthly

• Start spending all your time at the track or park walking your butt off 6 days a week
    you have to go on a serious diet today

• Am I the only one who thinks she looks fine? The second girl looks anorexic. I feel like I'd break her...

• You will never have her body because you were blessed wig a big chest but if you diet and exercise the rest of your body can look like hers. Plus her body with your chest is like a dream come true

• Read nutrition articles online and treat it like the bible.

• I really like the first one tbh

• You should shoot for in between the both of you. i actually find your current body more attractive then hers.

• How?

• I just mean if you want to lose weight, thats cool. I understand. But don't make your goal that second picture. I think you are sexy already, but i understand the desire to be smaller, just understand that second picture is to much. many girls would kill to have your natural figure.

• You're fine and your boobs look good too. Be proud of your body😊

• So your the one in the first picture? Omg you have very beautiful legs. They're beautiful and thick. And your stomach is flat

• I think your thick thighs are soo much more super beautiful than the other girl. You do have legs of a goddess. And a very cute stomach too. Hey are you on any school sports team?

• Wow messGe me

• woman who is at the first pic is better than second for me!

• 1st one is fat, second one is averagish. Find new bod goals

• if u think she's fat how m i supposed to get skinny!

• Ur a guy i don't wanna look like a boy..

• Well then choose a bid with boobs and ass but still skinny because that's only way theyd count lol

• ı loved
    ben beğendim her iki fotoyuda

• You seem pretty curvy! Nice.

• on the upside you have nice huge tits ;)

• If you are the woman in the first picture then you are the most attractive woman in the world DONT LOOSE A POUND

• I'm pretty sure she's here for some pointers on how to reach her goal, not "ur fine m8" bullshit.

Pretty much anything that gets your heart beating faster will work
    - Running
    - Punching random shit
    - Going in the woods and getting chased by Shia Labeouf
    etc

• eat lress

• Wow you really left yourself go

What Girls Said 5

• For starters that girl is much taller than you so you will never look "like" her.
    Whether it's the gym or something else you must be serious about exercise and diet. And be patient, change takes time.

• you have to change your diet and your exercise routine, you can stop eating junk foods and start eating homemade meals for breakfast and lunch but then stop eating past sunset. i don't think you'll look like the girl in the bottom picture because she has no boobs or hips and you are very endowed (lucky!). i wish you luck and i know you can do it

• you have a really nice body shape! i mean if you want to lose a little weight, its up to you but i dont know why you would want to be THAT skinny. losing about 10 pounds would make you look more fit but dont lose too much, dont lose the thickness! aha your body shape is goals!

• Bt after getting her body I wanna be skinnisr

• Girlllllll, you have such a pretty hourglass figure. You really don't need to lose weight. But it's your personal decision to do so. But to help lose weight try drinking lemon water, or cucumber water, and just eat clean. You can actually lose a lot of weight w/on having to exercise, but there you go.

• I found insanity and HIT workouts on YouTube really helped, to loose weight long term you need to eat healthy so cut out sugar and refined carbs and eat and balanced diet of whole grains to keep you fuller for longer.