Rn i want to lose. A lot of weight. n thers this girl i follow on sc and insta n i wanna exercise till i look like her.
if anyone has leg work out n diet tips.
i just really want to loss a little bit of weight n thin people pictures inspires me.
i tried going to the gym but i felt really weird. Home exercisrd pls
Like Kendall oe Kylie
Most Helpful Guy
This is gonna be a long message, but if you really want to look skinny/carved then please read what I have to say (english is not my native language so be warned): first, so you will understand what im saying is from experience and studies and not just random tips from a stranger, I will tell you my background.
I am 21, serving in my homeland millitrary as a border guard (international guard?) and I have 3 roles in my base: A fighter like everyone else, a medic (a role which requires a long course for studying medicine, first care, emergency treatments and theoratic studies on the body and its health) and fitness instructor (Another role which requires a course for training and studying on the human body). these roles gave me the knowledge on both excersices and healthy way of life.
Now lets begin with the basics: 1) Metabolism - the faster your Metabolism the more calories you burn in your everyday life and activities. your first target should be to enhance your Metabolism. here are a couple of ways to do that: *Drinks*-, the most basic thing that makes our Metabolism fast is water, lots and lots of water over the day (1-2 cups of green tea a day was found to be good for your Metabolism too). Coffee enhances your Metabolism temporarly and is good before a workout to make the workout more productive and more calorie consuming (1 cup of black coffee, 100-200 mg caffein). *Meals*- 5-6 small meals (a meal every 3-4 hours) a day instead of 3 big ones. digesting food over the day will keep the Metabolism high. I recomend eating a good breakfast, eat a big Lunch, a small "snack" between meals, dinner and a meal after workout.
*8 hours of sleep at least and workouts*. 2) The second thing you need to be concerned about is food. here are the main tips: Eat full Carbohydrate (meaning bread from full grain, full pasta, full rice and so on), eat sweet things at least 30 min after eating Carbohydrates (sugar makes the carbon to not turn into energy and to fat instead). eat a lot of protein (as source for energy and muscle building). eat good fats only (diffrent kind of nuts mostly, olive oil), try to eat and drink less sweet food/drinks or not at all. 3) Workouts - you should do both Arobics to help your Metabolism and calorie burning and muscle workouts (muscle makes the girl's body look more shaply and hot). Arobics can consist of running or fast walking 30-60 min, muscle should contain full body workout.
I have no space to write anymore, message me if you want more1
Most Helpful Girl
First things first write how much weight you want to lose i. e. 20 pounds then write how long you think it'll take to get to your goal i. e. 2-3 months
2. Figure out what things are causing you to gain weight (Milkshakes, fries, burgers, etc.). Even 'healthy' grains (whole grains) can cause you to gain weight so you may want to cut down a little. Also do research on what types of food are best for your body. Fruits veggies, etc.
3. Set a REASONABLE work out goal and steadily increase-Check out Scola Dondo on youtube for exercise ideas and work out tips go back a couple of videos she's been on youtube for a while.
4. Find an accountability partner or join something some type of work out class. That way even if you start to get too relaxed you'll still have a workout session planned or someone to nag you about it. Swimming, zumba, dance, karate are all great options for weight loss that burn tons of calories build your stamina AND are tons of fun!
5. This is going to sound SO cheesy but say a mantra in the mirror everyday! The more you say it, the more you believe it. You can start with something simple like 'I love who I am, So I will take care of my body so I can be my best me! I believe I can and I will!'
6. Drink TONS of water!! I know it's hard but water is really important especially since you plan to workout more. Weight loss tip: Drink a glass of lemon and cucumber water before you go to sleep. It will keep your digestive system breaking down more foods longer while you sleep which = less fat retention!
--Hope these tips help!
p. s You can do it!2