Have you ever told someone they were unattractive/ugly or both on GaG ( how do I look section?)?

I don't have a politically correct bone in my body but I always tell everyone they are pretty/ handsome/ gorgeous on gag. Moreover, beauty is not defined only by physical attributes but more of how you feel and comfortable in your own skin no matter what. Calling someone unattractive or ugly is NOT going to help them but only crush their self-esteem.

• No I give them my honest opnion
  • I try to be nice and say positive things only.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just don't bother rating real people.

The beautiful ones know they're beautiful and are fishing and there's no point putting someone down who I don't 'personally' find attractive.

What Girls Said 11

• i never blatantly tell someone that. it's rude as fuck. if i have suggestions to what that person could do, ill make them, and ill highlight their best features while I'm at it. that's me being honest AND being a decent human being.

• That's tok soft. Gotta go all in on the honesty. Say what's on your mind unfiltered 100%

• I rarely go on those questions, but I prefer to give the person constructive criticism. I'm not going to outright tell someone that they're ugly. I just say things like "you'd look better if you did this" or something like that.

People have had no qualms about calling me ugly on here and in real life though, lol. What can ya do.

• When I find someone unattractive I simply move on and don't answer the question...
    I can't recall calling someone ugly/ unattractive...

• I compliment all of the nice things I see on them, and if they're something that can be fixed easily (Messy looking makeup, if I find a better way to part the hair, etc that I think they would like to hear) I'll tell them.

• A lot of people are just plain. 90% of ugly people have a health issue or physical defect.

• If I don't have anything nice to say, then I'd probably not comment at all. I try to find at least something positive to say though, even if it is just telling them that personality is what counts or something like that. Self esteem is too touchy of a subject to mess with.

• I give them my honest opinion. But I don't use the word "ugly". There's being honest & there's being insensitive.

• Yes, and I've also accepted when people called me average without issue.

• No 😕 I just ignore the question

• I just give my honest opinion.

• I always give my honest opinion...

What Guys Said 9

• ya tons of people just say compliments to protect people's feelings, and then there's some guys that'll whiteknight any girl just to get some attention.
    AND THEN actually attractive people get attacked too lol. So with all these strange concepts going on, the rate me section on gag can get a little... warped from reality.

• Yes I have I even told a chick once that she needs to put a bag over her head but she at least had a nice body. Back when down votes existed lots of girls downvoted me and some told me how much of a dick I was. Needless to say I still stood by my statement.

• I'm sure I have at one point or another but it's something I try to avoid, I try to see the beauty in people whether it's on the outside or the inside.

• If i find the person ugly, i just don't respond to the question. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

If is been several days and nobody has answered their question, hopefully theyll get the idea.

• No I tell them they are not my type because if I tell them they are unattractive to someone else they might be a 10 and they will not believe them

• like 90% of the time if I don't have anything nice to say then I won't say it.
    On those rare occasions when it's called for I'll call their ass out.

• If a girl is hot on here I'll tell her lmao

• yeah i call a lot of them ugly

• Way too many times... If I think someone's an ugly I'd tell 'em... especially those gals who take selfies wid glasses on... or braces... and such gross stuff...