Do I look that ugly?

Do I look that ugly?

Which hairstyle sould I keep. My friends say I don't look like Indian guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude... first picture's fuckin' awesome... yer gonna dig many chicks wid such picture... yer lookin' just like a badass tycoon... I approve!!!

• thanks bro. I just hope I can crack a deal in Bollywood soon. :)

• Thanks...

What Girls Said 10

• You look good and I like the hair in the first pic cuz I'm not crazy about really styled looking hair on guys but that's a personal preference, wear it how you want.

• I don't like the shaggy mop look for hair... other than that you look attractive

• Not at all😊

• You don't look bad

• no you look good

• No, you are change.

• You hav picture of Indian actor. :) That's great. Im also doing hard work to become n actor 🎭 :D

• You're not that bad.

• lol you are not ugly i like that 2nd messy hairstyle, it's such a douchey look but it works on you.

• Your hair looks best in the first pic, in my opinion. Good looking young man, though.

• I think your hair is a bit long, to the point when it looks a bit too messy, especially in the last photo. But it looks fine in the first one.

What Guys Said 4