Why are most girls racist towards me when it comes to dating?

I'm a very good looking male but girls aren't really interested in me and my white friends who look horrible in comparison to me have it much easier with women. I've concluded that most girls are just racist which is weird. I thought in 2016 we would be above all this. Why are most girls racist towards me when it comes to dating?

It makes me feel resentful and want to hurt people. What should I do to get away from racist women? Are there any good women?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hold up wait a minute rewind... lets step away from thoughts of wanting to be resentful and hurt people. First of all you are a good looking young man and nothing is wrong with you. Nothing is wrong with you being the race that you are. You don't know for a fact that it has anything to do with race why girls don't like you. Stop picking apart who you are. I am pretty sure nothing is wrong with you. When I was younger no guy slow danced with me at the dance, I never got a candy gram at valentines day, crushes bypassed me... I didn't go to prom or semi formal. And I have been there where you thnk something is wrong with you. But looking back at it the types of people I was interested in werent right for me. And the ones that actually liked me (that old me years later that they had a crush on me) were too shy to say anything. It was whhen I was 19/20 and in college that it was my time that people found me attractive.

Little brother your time will come. Are you a talkative person? Not every place is good to meet women. If you go to a gym, part of a club you will find like minded women. Maybe even church. The key is you want a women who is a good fit for you. Continue doing what you love, be a gentlemen... smile and be talkative and the right girl will appear.

If you need more advice come message big sister. I got you.

Most Helpful Guy

• nah black guys have it pretty easy these days with girls, u just ugly

What Girls Said 10

• You're extremely handsome and your body is so hot!

Your situation is so sad to hear. Remember, you are not alone facing the gloom of racism--everybody's a victim one way or another. Don't fret and don't feel resentful because of anyone else's standards. This may sound cliché but be confident at times like these. Women want confident men so put that smile on and charm women with your real self. I doubt you would be single again 😊

There will be one woman who won't mind this much. When will you meet her? Only time will tell. You would want to flaunt those abs, flash that magnetic smile, and even show them your sense of humor but this girl will still love you for who you are despite your physique.

• "It makes me feel resentful and want to hurt people."

Girls are picking up on your seriously creepy and insane vibe. That's why you're having problems. Changing the color of your skin isn't going to make those problems go away.

• i can't do anything about it.

• it is for me. being alone doesn't make you happy LOL.

So that isn't what you said?

• Are all girls so racist there? Maybe it's not about racism but other things?
    Because you are really very handsome.
    I am sure those girls will regret one day. Do not worry about them and do not feel resentful.

• I'm sorry to hear that pal, i think you're very handsome! And it's true there are still a lot of racist men and women today. But there are those that aren't racist too, keep being yourself and putting yourself out there, I'm sure you'll be able to meet a great lady

• i'd date you, you have a winning smile and a hot body. where do you live? because you seem to be around girls who don't know quality.

• In most cases it's preference more than racism. Just because you won't date someone who's 300lbs doesn't mean you're fat shaming them.

• Maybe it's just where you live? I'm surprised girls aren't interested in you, you're very handsome!

• Just fine😊

• Actually, you're quite good-looking so I doubt it has anything to do with you being black. Maybe they are not into your attitude.

• Having preferences is not racism, no matter what you say. How about you stick with your own race if whites are such horrible racist monsters?

People are not racist just because you can't get into their pants. Period.

• Why do you morons keep thinking that im referring to only white women?

• and i responded to one of the guys who made a comment like yours. He deleted it. I suggest you do the same

• That's not true. U can't delete comments here.

What Guys Said 5

• They probably don't want to date you for your narcissism and bitterness.

Get over it, move on, and just keep looking for other girls. We all get rejected in our lives.

• There are a lot of girls who do like black guys though. But yeah, girls of all races love white guys.

• I'm sure it's your attitude. You've asked numerous questions on here before and on most of them you are obnoxious.

• I hear you dude it' white America

• so what you mean is, you can't get white dates and you're upset?