Opinions on cosmetic surgery?

• For.
  • Against.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's really that necessary unless there is an intollerable reason for undergoing any procedure.

An example would be that some ladies have breasts that really do cause other health problems because of their size. Under those circumstances, I believe a reduction is justified.

Having a boob job to go from an A cup to a C cup is not justified. For a lot of guys, like me, A cup is best anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally wouldn't opt to go under the knife because when it's done you can't undo it...
    Like boobs jobs for jnstance.. then you hear people repeatable having them because they aren't happy with them... so they weren't happy with small natural boobs and now they aren't happy with bigger boobs so want smaller implants..

It makes you wonder if folk that opt for cosmetic surgery will ever be happy

I think personally it's a mental illness that once they get something done they want something else done and before they realise it they are clones of the kardashians...

• You have a good point. Thanks for the honest opinion. :)

• Honey I've wonky small tits big fat stretchmarked belly and a Roman big nose no way would I go near cosmetic surgery... if you really want cosmetic surgery just do tweaks here and there nothing major.. if it's breast implants don't go for large ones but ones that would look natural..

• Thanks, I agree subtle changes are better. :)

What Guys Said 9

• I am "For" but only if it's necessary for health reasons - to prevent certain problems in the future.

• for the most part, I don't think its a good idea, but people have their reasons.

• only if really needed, like after an accident, things that cause health problems, etc.

• Support.

• Except for reconstructive surgery, I almost always find the "before" preferable to the "after."

• Not really necessary, but obviously people do it so. That being said, I'm not in favor.

• Depends. Is boob size enlarging comes in cosmetic surgery? Yes. I'm for.

• Only if really needed.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• https: //www. youtube. com/watch? v=6lgf30wFOlA
    only 10 minutes and will give you a better understanding on what plastic surgery really does to people :)

*i can't post a link so remove the space

• Hey if it makes them happy and they can afford it then go for it!

• Meh, I'm for. It's not something that I would personally do but I know it improves a lot of people's lives and self esteem so I think it's a good thing.

• Neither for or against. If it will make you happier with yourself, do it.

• I personally wouldn't get it, but im impartial to it in general

• Im definitely for, I don't see why I should be against at all.

• Against. I don't care what it is for, I'm against.

• If you want to then do it. Just don't over do it

• i've always found this very interesting, a society where plastic surgery is common. korea interests me a LOT because it's the closest society to that in the world. i'm for it because i think it's cool and i love aesthetics and like the idea that all people can look their idea of beautiful but at the same time i love authenticity and wouldn't have it myself. overall i'm pro :D

• If it makes you happy do it, if it doesn't then don't. But make sure you do it for you, and not for someone else.

• I'm not against it because people have their reasons. What I'm against is people who go way to overboard with it and end up ruining their appearance.

• why not, if you really hate how you look why not change it. take advantage of the opportunities right in front of you.