Is this a sexy outfit to surprise my boyfriend this weekend?

Is this a sexy outfit to surprise my boyfriend this weekend ?

I am shy, I am trying to indluge in my boyfriends request to wear sexy lingerie for him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh he is gonna go crazy over you in that. Guaranteed success. Make sure you know how to introduce yourself to him like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• He will love it. Be confident in yourself.

What Guys Said 40

• Looks great!! Absolutely has to have matching stiletto pumps, 5", no platform. That's the dress you should meet him at the airport in, under a coat and flash him. With that body, sexy lingerie is a super push up bra, micro G-string, and the pumps.

Very, very hot.

• I'm sure he will like anything involving sexy lingerie. It's getting taken off quickly either way. For being shy this is a nice seductive outfit, once you are more comfortable wearing others I would go with something with less to take off or something you can fully wear during the act.

• Thank you, actually there is a peek a boo bra underneath and a soft garter belt with no panties on we can easily make love in !

• You can't be very shy... You just got thousands of guys on here all horny over your body, which is fantastic for an almost 50 year old grandmother!

• Yes that would certainly surprise him. the thing that would make it so much better is if he can see how happy you feel in that outfit. If you picked it and liked it, it will show through to him and he will be more turned on.

• Yes, of course. It looks very good.

• Where can I buy that for my wife?

Love stockings with a Cuban heal.
    Dress is hot too.

• Nice rack

• I think I just vomited a little in my mouth

• Don't make me 😂

• I think he'll be pleased.

• Milf/10!

• Actually GILF... Im a grandmother of 3 : ) LoL

• HOT daaamn! :p Well you looks absolutely stunning, the younger lads be runnin' after you :)

• Well, with the tits on you, that outfit looks awesome on you. So yeah, that should definitely do the trick!!

• Yes, he will be very surprised and he'll probably have a surprise for you too as soon as he see you rocking that

• If he doesn't get turned on by youwearing that then it is hom not you because you are sexy and girgeous

• I'm sure he will enjoy it

• Not my style, no.

• I've got bonner by seeing you. You look so hot and very sexy. I really wish if I could replace your boyfriend with me.

• Sure. The guy will knee. ^__~

• yes you made me hard especially your big breasts I wisk I was your boyfriend and you can wear black pantyhose too

• ... What is the right answer?

• He will think its Christmas lol hugz

• For me it is very sexy.

• Hot as hell

• I'm sure he will love it.

• Nice nips👍

• If i was your boyfriend i would be so happy to see you in that but it wouldn't stay on for long

• Thats not good
    You will try another

• Prob be good. Nice nips big turn on

• Oooh yeah!

• Very sexy
    Go for it.
    By the way what is your size?

• More from Guys
    10

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• Honestly I think you should wear a different set. This looks kinda tacky.

• Your body looks hot. But I don't like the lingerie. You've got such a great figure. You really should try another

• I don't particularly like it... But if your boyfriend requested it, most likely he'll be overly excited! ..

• i think your boyfriend will like it! i can't believe you're nearly 50, congratulations :)

• boobs... eh yes it is looks really good I'm sure he will be surprised.

• I find it pretty tacky. Vintage lingerie is always way to go for dressing up in my opinion

• yes that will get him going for sure gook luck and have fun

• My lady you are really stunning :)

• I hope to be like you at your age... I already have some little issue... typical of older women (like lbl) but your body is really fit, and that dress is really provocative. Good choice

• Good ass

• You ain't shy honey, you just posted yourself half naked for the world to see. How sad your boyfriend isn't the first and only to enjoy this.

Well now that I hot that out of the way, you have very nice implants. I love fake boobies ! ( . )( . )

• 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱HOLY SHIT that's TOO much

• Yup very sexy for him I believe

• yeah! I'm sure he'll like it!

1 private opinion(s)