Whats your wrist size?

Its an indicator of size, i am only 6.5'', pathetic for a guy :(

Lol "tall, athletic, jacked" polocrew is 6" xD it's over for him lol

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Somewhere close to you. I have small wrists. Large hands. Like i need size large or xl gloves, but need to get short watchstraps.

Unless you get fat it won't change much. It also is typically an indicator that you'll never get that huge muscle wise.

• omg, exact same case lol, i wear l to xl gloves too and my foot size is 10-11 lol, i am guessing u have wide clavicles too, mine are

• Lol ur case similar to this guy? Small wrists but large hands and possibly clavicles, mine is:
      encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images
      And how tall are you?

• 6'3". less muscle then that.

What Girls Said 9

• I have small wrists, but I'm small overall.
    Adult size bracelets and watches are good for my ankles. :"")

• No idea. I know that mine are small enough for me to wear child size bracelets which is ironic since I'm super tall for a girl. They are quite dainty.

• Index finger and my thumb can circle it and touch each other. So whatever that means.

• 5 inches, so I guess I am in the same boat as you?

• Small mine is small. I mean my index and thumb can circle it...

• Thats small, index and thumb doesn't change until i tighten it a lot but middle finger and thumb do and i am a guy with long fingers

• I was talking bout you. :)

• Oh lol
      Definitely never gonna be a big rugby player though :( I am just average size realistically

• 5.75" i remember when i was measuring body fat %

• Please tell me ur not a very tiny girl, most women have it 5-5. 5" and i am just an inch over :(

• it's not a problem if you have a small frame, that doesn't mean you are unattractive.

• My shoulders are wide but my overall body structure is small it's fuckin weird tbh coz small wrists, head, bones etc but wide clavicles kind of like a swimmer but I always feel dominated by big guys lol

• I have really small wrists. Dunno inches

• My wrists are very small... But why in hell does wrist size matter?

• Umm I don't know it's very small though.

• i am darn sure i am bigger than the girls but i think of those huge rugby player like guys then i feel bad

• it defines the overall size of a person, it means i am of a slightly small body structure

• Well you can't change the size of them so my advice is to forget about it. Such a minor detail honestly people won't really notice. :)

• Im a female. I have tiny feminine wrists.
    but curvy figure Tiny waist, big boobs and butt :D

• i have it better than girls for sure but those rugby players are all like 8'' and 6'4'' with massive heads, insecurity strikes my heart thinking of their existence

• I have big hands and long fingers

• And if that's u in the pic, I am conventionally handsome but damn no way I match up to your standards lol

What Guys Said 9

• why does it matter? and how does it make you pathetic? you can't change your wrists.

• whats yours? you appear to be a natural endomorph

• the size of your wrists doesn't define who you are, I'm sure you know that.

• yeah but i do think there are those 6'4'' and over rugby players with massive heads and bodies which is well, defined by their wrists and insecurity strikes my heart knowing their existence, i am an average to small sized scrawny 5'11'' guy :(

• 7.2", i've literally never noticed or measured wrist size until 2 mins ago lol. I'm not sure what difference it makes to anything?

• Mine is about 8".

Don't worry too much about your wrist size. Guys with small wrists make insane body builders, because their muscles end up looking bigger.

• I want to get laid not be a bodybuilder

• But are you fat? I think if ur overweight beyond a threshold, even the wrists seem to be bigger than they are, it's a part with less adipose tissue but still some but I'll definitely be over 7.5 even ifbu lost weight

• When I measure, I put the measuring tape right up to me bone.

• 8.25 inches. What does that mean? Does that measure frame size?

• That's not pathetic at all. Large wrists aren't everything. Mine are about 6 inches and it only affects me when I have to get all of my watches specifically sized.

• 32 inches

• Its okay, mine is 7"

• Bs ur skinny fat as fuck, u I have seen before, ur either overtelling or u have slightly narrow shoulders

• Dad bod with a small frame, u don't seem to have a big skull, a smaller face in fact and even then ur shoulders look narrow

• Dad bod with a small frame? xD I claim bs. You haven't even seen my body xD

• Hell if I know.

• guessing u ain't too big, ur black and your face is longer than wider

• Even zyzz surely had small wrists. Coz of being ectomorph but he got huge

• Dude I was almost a 10 lb baby when I was born, I've never been considered skinny/small or whatever it is you're trying to get my entire life. Right when I started working out with one of my former coworkers (who's jacked as shit), he said I have a great frame to build muscle on.

• Wait wait... Indicator of what size? I'm pretty sure my wrists are proportionally smaller than average.

So size of what? Because I can't think of anything that would fit. I have... Relatively small toes? That could be it. Is that the correlation you're looking for?

If this is about our dick size it is another bogus thing like feet or hands etc. Myths with zero credibility.

• Indicator of frame size

• Most girls will tell you that toned beats bulky. From a more nature inspired standpoint it holds true. My cousin was a bodybuilder some time back. He spent 8 hours a day in a gym. Big enough to fit a couple of people.
      Guy had to run 200m. Couldn't. All the good it did him.

• True that, thanks man feels good