What do we think about underboob tattoos?

Probably the only tattoos I'd consider having, do you think their trashy, sexy or something else? I think they'd be easy to cover too and it's quite private.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like jewelry. it looks great, but at the end of the day, you can take it off.
    You can't take off a tattoo. Well, I mean, you can, but removal is expensive. You know what I mean. You can't just decide "not tonight," and put it away in a drawer.
    The pics are very sex. The design is great. But once it's on there, it's there pretty much for life. So I guess it becomes, do you want that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're super pretty honestly. Definitely something I've considered as well, especially the mandala-ish ones, but I just dunno that I have the body for it. But if you want one, go for it!

What Guys Said 35

• Totally. Fucking. Gross.

• Kinda beside the point for the women I find most attractive. No reason to have a tat that's totally hidden by tit.

• I really don't think it's a good place for tattoos. And usually gets covered by an article of clothing or the boobs themselves.

• Very sexy and unique

• Gross in my opinion

• This is where I would say I love underboobs tattoos... IF AND ONLY IF:
    YOUR BOOBS ARE PERKY
    YOUR BOOBS ARE C CUP OR SMALLER
    YOU DON'T GET A HIDEOUS TATTOO.

That being said, the tattoos you showed were really big and ugly in my opinion. I usually like the tattoo under one boob, being one word or something thin and contours to the shape of your underboob.

Basically, you are using the tattoo to show off how nice your Boobs sit... emphasis on how perky they are. Do not draw attention to sloppy boobs with an ugly tattoo. Keep in mind, summertime bikinis, and the fact that your boobs will inevitably drop a little.

• Depends if you have the body and looks for it. The last picture is the only good one.

• Its 100000000 times worse than a "tramp stamp" and this is coming from a guy who likes some tattoos

• Some of them are beautiful and sexy and really compliment a girls body but most of them don't appeal to me

• I quite like them.

• I'm not to crazy about tats on girls other then a small sexy one like a heart or butterfly on her hip or upper thigh or down by the ankle.

• Is that what they mean when people say Tit for Tat?

• Trashy...

• Pretty unique for sure. I'm not entirely sold on the idea but not unattractive either.

• I like tattoos on women, so yeah, why not.

• nahh not really are thing for most guys

• i like these

• Definitely quite sexy, if it's congruent with the girl that is...

• they look alright better without in my opinion but their not ugly

• Love it.

• Just gross

• It's all a bit tat for tit to me!

• Better than an overboob tatt because then I don't have to look at it as much

• That's hot to me.

• I could see having it as a temporary tattoo or henia.

• Trailer camp looks.

• why the fuck?

• I'm not really into tattoos, but I could dig it if my future girlfriend had one like that.

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• I think they're a bit dumb to be honest. What's the point of a tattoo if no one is really going to see it?

• To me, they ruin breast.

• Eeew, not for me. I don't like that at all. I think it looks weird when I see a girl with a big chest piece, that's what this reminds me of.

• They look fire in my opinion

• I don't like it... Maybe a small side boob stat to would look ok.. But all of that is kind of ugly.. 😐

• nah i like them, but i think a simple design is best.

• assets.nydailynews.com/.../rihanna11n-1-web.jpg

I think they're weird but I like Rihanna's

• I don't like them.

• Trashy

• i wouldn't

• Not so hot when they sag.

• Erm nah I'll pass I like one on my wrist or ankle

• I'd have one on the side of my boob but not something like that.

• Yeah those are nice, tbh I don't know why I like these so much I think it's the symmetry

• I think so, I want a heart :) If you like it though go for it!!

• I think some of them can be cool!

• I'd never get that I bet its painful, very painful. Not a big fan of them.

• Its just another tattoo in my opinion. Nothing all that special or out of the box about the placement of the tattoo.