Which one better for a profile picture?

please ignore the shoes in the picture... I will crop them out...Which one better for a profile picture?

• First one
  • Second one
  • Third one
  • Now that I've seen your shoes I can't take this question seriously
  • All look acceptable

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 and 3 make you look more approachable. I like how the sun hits your hair in them, you look more natural, and your eyes look great. I like the third one better though because the angle of the first one makes it look like you are trying to flash your tit, mostly because it is picking up highlighting from the sun with a strong contrast line. So I don't think you were necessarily trying to have it highlight your breast on purpose, but it makes the third one look a lot less forced, while still having the nice, natural look and nice sun highlights. The third one is a really nice picture, you look very attractive without looking like you are trying.

• Aha thanks, I wasn't trying to show my tits it just happens when you're naturally big breasted😂yeah I sort of prefer my hair when it's straightened because you can see all the colours in it better

• lol, Yeah, I didn't think you were. But the way the light hits it, with the strong line of shadow, it looks like your breast is almost glowing. Since the eye is naturally drawn to high contrast, it looks right at the spot where the light and shadow hit each other abruptly, which happens to be your breast. Your hair does look great with the sun hitting it. Personally I like how it looks straightened more anyway, even without the added bonus of the sun highlighting the colours.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely the second one you look super cute with curly hair ☺️

But if you're not as fond as that one as the other two then go with the first one... Your face/head is kind of long and looks better when some of it is chopped off (no offense).

What Guys Said 12

• I really like the third. Best angle and doesn't have part of your head cut from the picture.

• I accidentally voted for the third one but I meant to vote for the second. You look good on any of them tho.

• The second looks the best I think.

• You have lovely eyes.. 💜

• Third of course...

• 1st ione... your tits look best in that one

• The second one is the best

• Pics #2

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• the last one

• I voted d just to be a smart ass lol but 3rd one. You should have smiled though :/

• Aha, I had to put it because that's all that kept running through my head anyway thanks for the opinion! My smile looks awkward unless it's natural and even then it isn't good

• Thanks, I'll try taking a picture of me smiling in the morning!

• You're welcome and that would be better!

• A smile would have made any of them better but I voted 3

• Honestly my smile is sort of awful because I have fat cheeks... If you want a picture of me smiling I'll show you one but it'll look like a chipmunk

• Lol. I'm sure you are being too critical of yourself. You're pretty no matter which pic you choose But everyone looks better when they appear happy.

• First or last.. Because I can see the sunlight.. 😛☀️🌞

• defiantly the third

• First one. :)

• Definitely the first one.

• They're all nice but I'd pick the 3rd one if you were me :)

• I think the 1st!

• I like the last one the best but if I were you I'd brush my hair and retake them. And that was not me being mean or bitchy.

• Aha it's okay, to be honest it takes so long to straighten it I really can't be arsed to retake them

• Oh. You don't like your natural curls?

• Oh I do, I just wanted a change and everyone was complimenting it so I was like damn I'm going to take a picture so that is how I ended up with lots of pictures of me with straight hair... Anyway yeah I see your point but I can't be arsed to go through the effort that would take to retake the photos