Before and after: is there any difference and does it look good?

I've started to excercise a lot about a year ago and took some before and after pics.
Can you see any major differences or does it look kinda the same? Was it better then or now? Before and after: is there any difference and does it look good?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Better now and there's a slight difference...

What Guys Said 16

• Wow, amazing body. I see the difference in the stomach. Very smooth like. I am almost speechless, its a master piece! And i see you got a little thicker in the booty! high five! Keep doing what your doing!

• Stronger and more firm booty. Very noticeable difference in the abs too. All positives. Nice work. Keep it up and be proud of yourself.

• Seems like you have slimmed down. Good job! :)

• I can definitely see a positive difference. Keep up the hard work with your exercise, it's definitely paying off.

• You can tell the difference, all your hard work is paying off for sure. But as long as your happy with your progress that akl that really matters.

• You can notice the difference. Your midsection looks flatter and toned. Your butt looks firmer. Keep up the hard work

• Definitely an improvement. You look a lot more toned

• You looked better before

• Wow! Major difference!! You look gorgeous!

• Looks great. Total difference. Keep it up :)

• Definitely more fit and toned

• I think you look good before and after!

• More svelte, nicer now.

• Belly looking more tone. Looks like your ass is getting good too

• Keep up the good work... how old are you?

• Before was better.

• dang why?

• The thighs and legs are better after but the upper body seemed better earlier.

What Girls Said 4

• The right side looks better. Good work!

• You're looking more toned, well done :)

• Yeah good difference keep doing whatever it is that you are doing because its working.

• Not really just the lighting and angles u made was different and drafts the purpose