Girls, HELP WITH NAILS?

right so i've been biting my nails for litterally years, and its really bad now, like they might aswell not be there cause of how short they are now. im starting to stop biting them as i've bought a stop an grow treatment and i've looked online and it says use nail varnish to prevent biting but they are too short and it looks horrible, have you got any advice to help them grow faster? im really self concious about it and im tried of it, any help?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• look hun, nails take time and patience to grow. if u put nail varnish, that will help strengthen ur nails. u need to put it on, and it will increase the speed of growth. since they are quite short, i would give them about a month to start looking better again. biting does manage them so it will take a little while, but trust me when i say once u get them growing, u will LOVE them.

just buy a good strengthening polish from ur local pharmacy and apply once every 3 days.

What Girls Said 5

• I used to bite my nails the exact same.. TBH just make sure you aren't doing anything to weaken them likebeding them or even just putting them in your mouth and that worked for me and now my nails are like so long and stronng its amazing

Good luck :) X

• Good nutrition with make your nails grow stronger and faster. Now that you've stopped biting them, they'll probably start looking a lot better shortly.

• hopefully they will, just need to sort out what i eat in that case xD

• SAME now that I hav braces I can't bite them no more 😆😄

• use clear nail varnish.

• Try calcium tablets, they help them grow faster. Also, when they've grown back, don't cut them with a nail clipper, just file them down, it keeps them strong :)

• ahh will do aha thank you :)