Would you date someone that is just 5'3 tall?

• YES!
    57% (25)89% (48)74% (73)Vote
  • NO!
    43% (19)11% (6)26% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|26

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5'7, I ain't dating tall girls haha.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• Sure, that's fine

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, why wouldn't I?

1|0
    0|0
  • sure. I'm 6'5" and my last crush was even shorter than you

2|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would.

1|0
    0|0
  • my wife is 5'2" so good things come in small packages!!

1|1
    0|0
  • I have dated someone as short as 4'10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8, I'll totally date a 5'3 girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, that's a nice size for a girl. 5'3"-5'4" is perfect. Anything from 5'0" to 5'11" is fine tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • @This_Is_My_Username you ain't fooling no one 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • LMFAO! I came across this too!!! It's not me... AHHAHAHA @Asker I am 5'3 And yes men would date someone like you. And with heels you would be 5'6 or 5'7 :P Ammmiright or what @Other_Tommy_Wiseau

• Show All
    • HAHAHAHAH sent it too fast. I do know. ;) they have terrible powers we can be like the power rangers. DUDE TOTALLY good idea.

Joke away idc :) i Quite like it actually. I have no idea what you're' going to say!! it's awesome.
      HAHAH i don't know when i got a proper beauty sleep tbh. But hanging with ya one day might give me the seep i need. Stop it! ya full of funtivites.. You have to teach me how to tackle someone.

I SEE WHAT YA DID THERE hahhahahahaha!!! 8)

• @This_is_my_username lol, I know they're terrible. It's just the 1st thing I thought of and they always fist pound 👊

That's makes 2 of us. I never know what I'm gonna say either 😳. I guess sleep is all relative. Gag kinda has that effect on everyone I think 😁. nah! I barely get sleep. I think we'd keep each other up all night! Yeah, I'm full of funtivities, but you'd be doing them at like 100 mph while I'm doing it at like 5 😂... But we'll settle in the middle! You're great for tackling since you're short! Dat low center of mass action doe 😅. Put you in pads and shiw you how to lay down wood harder than that time brown straight up baptized Reggie bush 😂💥

cdn.makeagif.com/media/11-18-2014/rYdf1x.gif

• yes, of course. assuming she would be willing to date a guy who is only 5'6.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but would rather reproduce with a girl 5'8 or taller. Sorry, but it's important to me that my kids are tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, of course. I love me some fun sized girls 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no way. Anything below 5'10 is not very feminine and not ideal. There's a reason why Dutch or Danish women are the most beautiful women in the world, and thats because their height plays a big part.

0|0
    0|0
  • yah I've dated 5 feet before.

5 3 isn't too bad but it is short

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'3" is the absolute minimum for me. Shorter than that and it gets really weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure...

0|0
    0|0
  • i honestly would date any girl of any height as long as i live her and she loves me 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I'm not that tall either just about 5'10, plus short girls are so cute and Sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Two words: Standing blowjobs

0|0
    0|0
  • That's kind of tiny. I'll say yes, but that's the limit for me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes cuz i'm a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not just... it's average...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i will

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure , whats wrong in that height for a girl?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Sure why not! It would still depend on the guy at the end of the day. I wouldn't count him out just because of his height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, that wouldn't be a problem :P They'd still be taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • well i am myself a girl of 5'3... and... my height is alright i i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw im 5"3 aha

0|1
    0|0
  • Considering I'm 5'11. There's no way I would date a guy that's 5'3

1|0
    0|0
  • That's fine with me

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer taller guys but I dated an actual midget for 6 months and he was really nice so why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6 so I wouldn't personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, thats over a foot shorter than me, it would be kinda awkward...

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on which country you are at. In America, it is well average height. But I recommend you to not go Northern Europe.

0|0
    0|0
    • How tall are some in northern Europe?

• @Azara
      Denmark: 169 woman 183 for men
      Sweden: 168 for woman 182 for men
      Norway: 168 for woman 182 for men
      Finland: 166 for woman 180 for men
      but north european guys prefer their girl as long as themself so ideal woman height is around 180 according to them