Is my body terrible?

Is my body terrible ?

For the first time I am extremely scared to wear a bikini. I'm 19 . I feel very fat. I want to be really skinny so I'm scared to wear a bikini. I feel very fat

** and feel as if I am not as pretty as other girls in one. Should I diet? Or lose weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not fat at all, you are almost skinny.
    Your stomach is perfect, no stretch marks or rolls.
    Your thighs are quite slim, and very attractive.
    Your butt is excellent, not a hint of saddlebags.
    You have a nice tight body, and good boobs too.
    stop worrying and enjoy the beach.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your body looks perfect, and you aren't fat. Don't worry. Besides, your bikini is too sexy, especially leopard-designed bottom :) I like it <3

What Guys Said 56

• This is actually a pretty healthy body to have. If anyone tells you you're too fat, they're nincompoops. I prefer this to a twig. Trust me, you're not a cow. I've dated quite a bit heavier women than this.

Now, toned as I am, I have an apple-shaped belly that refuses to go away. So I'd be embarrassed to be shirtless in public.

• You are fine! Really hot as you are. son;t change a thing.

• anyone as skinny as you that thinks they are fat are either in a eating disorder (I have been bulimic since 1987) or just high maintenance, stuck up bitches.
    it is insulting to say your anywhere close to being overweight.
    stop fishing for compliments

• It's my stomach I don't like it and my thighs are huge

• My thighs are a lot bigger than I'd like them to be. i don't feel " toned " , my stomach isn't completely flat at all. I just am not happy with my body , when I look the in the mirror I see nothing you're seeing

• I honestly didn't get the impression this was a fish for compliments however,
      as someone who's bulimic, you of all people should understand feeling self conscious about your body, and having a warped view of your weight.
      Don't go shaming people for feeling bad about themselves and needing a little reassurance.

• Your body looks completely fine.

• Nope. Your fine. Nice figure.

• Nah, you're fine. Remember, even supermodels don't *actually* look like supermodels -- no need to compare yourself to those types.

• Well you aren't fat at all, I have seen fat and you aren't it, so you have zero reason to feel scared. I think you look perfectly fine. Wear that goddamn bikini if you want to.

• Omg no your not fat. Your a perfect shape. Get out there in that bikini and show off what you have ! X

• You have a perfectly healthy body. Be proud of it. Women have curves and that involves meat on their bones. You don't want to be a skinny, skeletal girl. You want to be a curvy, healthy woman. Do NOT lose weight just to be skinny. It's not an attractive look.

• Rock that bikini like YOU KNOW YOU CAN! You are NOT FAT, by any definition. You have nice, curved proportions where it counts, and no bulges where they shouldn't be. I would suggest a little bit of toning, keeping your mid section from creeping or your butt from sagging. Maybe 20 ~ 30 minutes a day of mixed calisthenics and some form of cardio / martial art / aerobic / swimming... and you could start being chased around by more than those you would want to pursue you. So prepare yourself for that.

• You look perfectly healthy! You don't have to be a stick to be beautiful, by the way you aren't fat either,. You are perfectly fine now and would be surprised how many guys would take a second look if you wore that outfit to the beach, so go out there and rock it you look great!

• I think you look just fine. :)

And the outfit is very nice too.

• First off, you are not fat. Second, you look great. Third, skinny isn't attractive. Slim is attractive and that is what you are right now is slim. If you want to look even better than you are now, I suggest light excercises that will tone your body and not make you skinny and to keep from getting skinny your need to take in more calories if you do so.

• You seem to love it wearing you light blue top and your little leopard bottoms. Hey we can't all be 10's right, so move on.

• Nope your body looks pretty fit/healthy looking, you should be fine.

• no that body looks great :)

• You have a great body, be proud of it!

• Fat? No you have an amazing body and you should not be afraid to show what you got. Any guy would date you in a second.

• Your body is completely fine! No needed to worry about anything it looks good

• I think you look great

• http://i.imgur.com/VsLKoVU.jpg
    your not this chick thats a plus

• You don't look fat... your body is fine and very attractive!

• Your body is fine, quite sexy in fact. You just need to tone your tummy muscles, otherwise you're a hottie!

• Oh geez, you're very sexy you have nothing to worry about. TV and models are brainwashing young women into believing too skinny is sexy and sexy is fat. Don't buy into that phoney fantasy, be real cuz it's more attractive anyway. Relax, you look great. Actually you look amazing.

• not Bad

• No it's just fine

• Really? Anything but terrible... LOL.

• Girl if you don't get yo fine ass out of here😂 Knowing good and well you looking like a million dollars just waiting to get hit on, I swear to god if you don't get back in my DM's rn!!

• In all honesty to me you're perfect and if in a crowd of girls on the beach I'd pick you👌🏼

• Very sexy

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 14

• Nope, you don't look fat. Most guys will probably say just right! Not all guys love hardbody girls, they're looking for a girl who is soft and snuggly. If you are really concerned with your shape and want to tone up a bit start running, you will notice the difference within a month or so. Even better is the side effect you get from running is more energy, clearer thinking! I love it whenever I'm stressed or feeling blue I go for a nice relaxing run, works every time!

• You don't look fat. You're not fat. Do you know how many overweight women there are who feel like shit because of inconsiderate, attention seeking women like you?

Ughhhhh.
    -_____-

• I actually do feel low on myself...

• You shouldn't. Regardless, your self worth isn't or shouldn't be dependent on our opinion.

• i think you look hot in it, if you have an issue with your thighs you can do these exercises.
    www.livestrong.com/.../
    you do not need to diet, your stomach is insanely flat and you a great shape but you could tone up your legs to feel more confident.

• No. You look normal.

• No, you're body isn't terrible. You look fine. Don't freak out

• Your not fat at all!! Don't say that! And you are really beautiful wearing a bikini, I was more fat than you now... and after a 6 month workout I had to lose almost 15kg (30lbs) bucause of I started to suffer from lbl, you know how embarrassing could be?
    And now I look like pretty much like you, and I don't feel myself fat at all...

• Your body is great. Rock your bikini girl!

• Don't try to be perfect, you are beautiful like that.

• you look great, I mean come on! Ya look beautiful. Wear that bikini and strut it

• No their is nothing wrong with your body.

• nice!👍👍👍👍👍

• No you look amazing! Where did you get your bikini?

• oh stop, you look gorgeous

• Oh come on. You know you look fine. You're just trying to get attention.

• I'm really not I don't like my thighs nor do I like my stomach