What do y'all think? What would y'all do if you saw me?

Or do to me

Most Helpful Guy

• That's you in the pic?

• Yeah

• I'm 18 turning 19 this year haha

• Gotcha. That's a little below my age range but you are a pretty woman. But that's what I would do to get a woman's attention

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think you're fake AF! No offense but:
    1. It's photoshopped
    2. It looks like a pic you can google
    3. You're wearing a lot of makeup
    4. You're anonymous

Now maybe if I saw you on real life it would be different but I'm basing my answer off of an unrealistic picture.

• Besides it being photoshopped you look beautiful 😊

• Picture not found on Google except for on this site.

• @Hellboy71
      I don't need to know that. Some pictures aren't on the Internet and people still post pics of people that simply aren't them like friends or family. She said its her and I'll take her word for it but that's besides the point if you're asking to be rated post a realistic picture of yourself not a professional one it's as simple as that.

What Guys Said 33

• Well I wouldn't do anything to you 'cause you'd be a stranger. But I would think to myself: "Wow. There goes a really pretty girl."

• I would think, "Holy cow! She's incredibly cute! I wish I was a young man again!"

• Ask for a kiss on the cheek cuz then my dreams would come true 😛 you're quite pretty

• Totally chat you up, you nothing to be insecure about. :)

• I would say to you Howdy Neighbor""

• *looks down at you*
    ... Get out of my fucking rose garden

• What do I think? I think you are beautiful
    What would I do if I saw you? Probably check you out, undress you with my mind then go get a big mac wih a banana milkshake. Maybe even a mcflurry if I'm feeling adventurous.

• I would do nothing since I don't know you

• I'd wonder why you look like a stock image.

• It's cause it's one of my senior pictures that I had done a week or two ago

• Well, If I see the girl which is on this photograph, I would think how I am playing with her hair, holding her hand and kissing her face.

• Really pretty. You have nice eyes and a great smile. If I saw you, I would probably smile at you too and try to get to know you better😊

• I'd smile and slightly turn my head to one side with a usual twinkle in my eyes that says, "Wow, you're good looking." But if you didn't smile back, I'd sigh and not do anything further.

• Stare at your beauty

• Well, If we were closer in age, I'd start up a conversation and do my best to get you laughing, and throw in some compliments here and there. And of course try and get your number, and ask about taking you out sometime. You look amazing!!

• Wow what a beautiful young lady

• ... ooooo Id cut them flowers and arrange them in a nice vase... then Id call over to Amber Lanning and shake her hand...

• i would tell you that you are very cute.

• Very beautiful, talk with you. Ask you out.

• I would say:Hey girl your teeth are to long go to dentist. But actually why do you post pics of random girls?

• Keep on keeping on with my regularly scheduled program...

• you look very pretty. :)

• hit on you of course

• I would say hi with a natural smile.

• Gorgeous!

• pretty face and pretty smile

• Down right beautful

• i would have a server heart attack at such stunning beauty

• I would say, "She is so beautiful, amazing hair, gorgeous eyes and unforgettable smile".

• Idiotic face... still good lookin' in some kind of way...

• I would kiss you and slowly try to get in your pants ! :-P

But I don't believe thats you

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 4