What is your honest opinion of how I look?

I view myself one way. And its usually massively different from how others see me. So what is your take on how I look? When I walk into a room females always give me this kind of look and men seem uncomfortable or nervous around me. Am I scary or what?What is your honest opinion of how I look?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're very attractive. But there is a "don't mess with me" quality to you, at least in this picture. If other people are seeing you that way, it could explain why some feel intimidated.

• Thank you for your honesty.
      I used to smile a lot more in pictures back in the day. During the course of my years growing up I was constantly picked on... so as I grew I naturally developed this easier "dont mess with me face" ... Its a... defense mechanism in me. *sigh*

• If this is a problem (and it sounds like it is), the situation is reversible. You're not that vulnerable girl anymore. You don't need the defense mechanisms. Even if you were picked on now, I'm sure you could give back better than you got. Perhaps you're not that girl who smiles easily either but there is plenty of middle ground. You could definitely afford to soften your look and that probably means softening your approach to people in general.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look nice.

What Guys Said 7

• My opinion is that you are beautiful as you are. Hugz

• You're hot.

• you look great

• Just try to smile often! I belive that you have a great beautiful smile, share it.

• You look grumpy

• You look sexy as hell

• Dusky beauty!

What Girls Said 2

• You look angry and or mean because you aren't smiling. And you should let your eyebrows grow thicker itlf you can but if not fill them in.

• I think you just have a resting bitch face. I have the same and I've been told multiple times by friends of mine now that I looked like a complete bitch before they knew me but now know that is not the case at all. Just be friendly and yourself and you will be fine. (I don't know if this is the question you were asking but if people seem to be intimidated by you this may be why)

• I can agree to that. Funny enough Im one of thee most friendly silly people out their. That "resting bitch face" is now kind of second nature after years of teasing and self esteem being lowered. And we are talking about from age 5 to age 24. So I developed a serious face so people would initally leave me be. Though it ends up being my goto face in pictures most times. Gotta work on it... i do have smiley pics though... somewhere -_-